+ Follow This Topic

Thread: adios

lilwing89 Guest

adios

i never thought about when the day i would leave here would ever come. i really never did.
    ill tell you a story about how i got here in the first place. a girl i had met last year around my bday whom i was attracted to from day one. she was the most beautiful woman i have ever seen, hands down. she was the kindest person i ever met. she had a personality that was very much like my own.

a few months later we got a little deeper. we told eachother we liked eachother and she started to tell me things about herself that nobody else knew. and she was more than i could ever handle..but i handled it.
    one day i went to google after some things i didnt know how to handle what happened. i searched for relationship advice and found this site. i expected as soon as i posted my problem, for someone to tell me exactly what to do. sure enough someone posted and called me a fool and other people posted and told me what i should do and the answers were all different and i didnt know what to do. so that is where i learned not to expect everything to go your way. but i chose the one that made the most sense, and i got lucky because it worked.

this situation turned up like me standing in the road, staring at a car going 65 miles an hour and slamming into me.

it sucks so bad when someone you love doesnt love you back, but you feel normal again if you can pull though.

the only reason i came here in the first place was to help me with my relationship. it didnt just help the relationship. i developed into a better person while i have been here. i think it is some sort of godsend that i found you all. you showed me the strength within me i never knew i had. and i know it sounds 'so silly' because if i ever see any of your faces i will not recognize you for the wonderful people you are. but you are all really great people, and i wish you well in your lives.

atfirst i was thinking that if i left for good i wouldnt say goodbye, and i would just leave silently because 'goodbyes' only seem to annoy people on here. but i later realized i could not continue with my life and leave here without properly saying goodbye.

many people will come and go here on the site, and i hope you all realize that none of us can stay forever. i need to get a life. my life now consists of pouting over a girl who doesnt like me and coming to loveforum to see what yall have to say. i need to focus on my goal in life, to become a great musician. if you ever see me on tv and recognize me, you can go hey, there is that lilwing guy! and continue on with your life, ever forgetting me.

i have a little shout out for some people on here that i admire, if you guys dont mind!

rsk! - ever since you have been here, you are just the one who has the most to say. and whenever i get on love forum the first thing i think is 'hey i wonder what the hell that rsk guy is up to! i know you have your fair share of problemos with women..but dont we all? im not going to wish you luck, because you dont need any, you just need a little courage, a little motivation, and you will find a woman who will love you for everything you are.

tone - you are the guy on here who makes me laugh. we agree on things, we disagree on things. thats what humans do eh? regardless to how mad i made you in the past, i hope you found some meaning in atleast 1 thing i said. you gave me a lot of advice with things from a-z on here. thanks bud!

frasbee - i know you wont be on just so soon to read this. you never gave me any advice on women that i recall. no advice on anything! lol, its ok though, your posts really cheered me up. and im glad you sent me that techno, i enjoyed it very much. you strike me as a generous person, giving all that you can give, nomatter how little it could be.

hayward - you are probably the biggest help to me on here. everything you say has so much meaning and you are very intelligent. your stories about peeing in your friend's face and hopstep peeing after seeing the girl in the see-through bathroom at the mall had me laughing for hours! also you were the biggest help with all my poems and stuff. good guy! i still barely know 1 thing about you, except that you are supposedly a writer.

shh - you have a very strong 'love life' point of view and you seem like a very loving mother. i just hope your name isnt pam! lol.

ellen - the only thing i remember about you is you smoke! yuck! well..anyways, you are a very thoughtful person.

steve - while you are on here from time to time, you are my rival! its hard to believe your LF poem beat mine..and ontop of that its still stickied to the top! but you are very funny!

ov - lol you are going to be president of america someday. you are the best debater/arguer on here. your posts complaining about how shitty the world is make me laugh my balls off but still i agree with most things you say, even if they are against me.

lloyd - you are funny, you are mean, and you are sickening, all in 1 compact box on the screen under almost every thread. despite our big 'fight' in the past, i think you are a good person. good luck with shh or whatever rumor that was... lol!

zekk - you are a moderator and a respected one. you make very much sense and you...yea you get the point lol.

illusional- hokay, so basically the only thing i know about you is your a chinese drinker..or something. its really funny to watch you treat ppl like shit on here (which is not always a bad thing!) including myself!

cybog - you are wonderful(and rich! because you go to colorado or whatever) graphic designer! although i kinda lost interest in all of that...i hope you do good in that field of work!

im sry if you arent on here.. really i am! i dont feel like writing up a thing for you. and i didnt put one up here for everybody..i dont feel like writing a novel right now. so please dont be offended if you arent on here! you are all awesome people!

well with that being said, just know that a boy, somehwere at this very moment is very happy with the little he has!

ill stop by once and a WHILE to see how yall are doing.

amen to that.

aw bye lil wang. you be good.

don't go away

say that you'll stay

It is good that you recognize when this site begins to replace your real life; you are right - it should only be a diversion. Update us now and then as to how you are doing lilwing! Be safe, and be well!

ok lil wang , time to fly . see ya around kid .

I remember one of the first threads you made, asking people to decipher where your description came from. Ever since that first thread I've always held you in high regard and great respect. You'll be missed, hope you'll have a chance to drop in and see us again someday.

We all have our difficult times, our "winters" as Jim Rohn says. Just hang tough, keep doing things you enjoy and a new "spring" will come and you'll be happy once more. We're always here to help, best of wishes to you.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Tone Guest
    See ya lil buddy =/

Wow, kinda sad to ever see one of "the regulars" go; although I've only been here a short time, I have grown to respect you. And at your young age, your possibilties are endless. Now go live life, and more importantly, remember to have fundoing it! We don't get a second chance. Good Luck!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    information update.. i'm only half chinese, and i don't really like that side of me. i'm japanese too, hence my asian thread.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Because your Chinese side wouldn't warrant being able to make a thread titled "asians". >.<
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe i should've made a japanese thread huh?? but i'm sure that the popularity wouldn't be a high.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the asians thread strayed far off topic and become a new entity in and of itself anyway? Wouldn't a japanese thread get just as much attention if it did the same thing? I know it's hindsight, just wondering about that.
    Heit ist mein taug.