+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A gamer girl (25F) that I (19m) know. (Updated)

A gamer girl (25F) that I (19m) know. (Updated)

My previous thread: http://www.loveforum.net/ask-a-female-forum/98383-ladies-love.html

So it has been a year since I last talk about my story with this woman. To be honest thing right now is not really any better than it was.
    On January, we had a hangout for a movie together and then when we were walking to the parking lot after the movie, I finally told her then give her a hug.
    After that I just walked to the parking lot real fast and did not look back. I told her to take time to think about what I said. I did not expect her to respond about that anytime soon and now 9 months later we still barely communicate with each other at all. Before that night I honestly did not think she would even respond to my message, let alone agree to come with me. I glad she did came with me and I will never regret telling her my feeling regardless of what's going on is no better than it used to.

I think you need to do more and talk about feelings less. Do more things with her and try to do normal dates, with kissing and meeting at least once a week.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I would say, my dear, that you need to accept that she is not interested in you. But that is ok. You can not take it personally. Move on to someone else.

I give you so much credit for telling her how you truly felt and not having any regrets about it. Do you know how hard that is for most people? There are married couples who have a hard time communicating their feelings to each other!

Keep your heart open and believe that there is a perfect match out there for you somewhere.

Right now there is part of me want to be angry, want to blame something, being blind by pain. The other is try to be empathy, accepting, understanding, being rational.
    This is my daily struggle.

You need to talk about it to get it out and feel better.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will