+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Updated on My EX

Updated on My EX

Ok I bumped my 'Standing My Ground' thread because this goes hand in hand with it, but felt it was appropriate to make a new thread. So read that thread if you want to know more about the situation...

Ok so we've been going without contact for a month now, with the exception of a few setbacks [I](My drunk phonecalls/IMs, and her calling me because I was talkin to her friend or something and a situation between her and my friends causse she thought they stole money from her or whatever and I paid her the money and she called to thank me...)[/I]

Well anyways, we had went 2 weeks without any contact because we agreed on it, and then one day i went on my myspace and i saw that she had taken one of my quizzes and filled out her name and I at that point was angry.

She said "its for the best that we move on" before all this so I messaged her through Myspace asking why she would do that, and she said she was sorry because she was bored and saw it and took it, and then she also said "obviously Brie knows more than I do" bla bla bla. (Brie is this girl that I am getting to know)

And then I messaged her back and forth for a little bit more, and she eventually said "Sorry for not being the perfect girlfriend for you" bla bla bla, and I knew she was wanting me to say something like "NO you were great" adn then I ended it by saying "Well it was a good experience that will only get us stronger in the future. Good Luck"

My question is why would she have takne the quiz when she said she wanted nothing to do with me and why would she bring up this girl???
    Last edited by Freeway3137; 14-08-06 at 12:18 PM.

Let me clear it up, I didn't look at hers, even if I did, I didn't make contact.

BTW your a whore

Ha! Friends don't let friends drink and dial...

so she had a little backslide- so what? You're moving on at a reasonable pace, maybe she's a little slower, that's all.

Brie. What's this about Brie?

Brie... She's this one girl that I met shortly after mine and Alyssa's breakup. We have a lot in common and stuff and thought I'd be ready to go out with her, but then I told her I couldn't do it at the time and she was understandable.

We hang out a lot and are good friends and I guess Alyssa thinks we're going out or whatever. SO yea.

Do you have a physical relationship at all? This might be a great way to move on from Alyssa. What do you think of her?

i hate girls name Brie....my ex's freind also name Brie and she cheated on her boyfreind, then my ex cheated on me over another girl name Brie....why Brie??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Brie is cheese.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Brie is cheese.
    *good cheese.