+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I had sex with my roommate.....

I had sex with my roommate.....

So I've been living with 2 guys for about 2 months now. One of them has been a friend of mine for awhile and the other one I hardly knew before I moved in. The second one... I'll call him P... and I are both very social, outgoing people but for some reason we don't talk to each other when we're alone at the apartment.

Last saturday though we had a party and I had way too much to drink... I don't remember how it came up exactly but I remember P telling our other roommate that he and I have oral sex twice a day.... jokingly.... and I think I remember, jokingly... being like, yeah, definitely...

So anyways people leave and the other roommate goes to bed and P and I ended up staying up talking in the living room... this is the first conversation we've had alone... and He says to me... So why don't we hook up? And I told him I didn't think that was a very good idea... and he was like, why not?... I think I gave him some reasons... like, we live together... and asked him how it was gonna work... like is this gonna be a one time thing? or are we going to do this regularly? should we tell our other roommate?... I knew I shouldn't do it... but I'm attracted to him. and I was incredibly drunk. So I did. Twice.

And then I told him he needed to go sleep in his room and not tell our other roomate what happened.

So things have been incredibly strange since. We've spoken even less than we usually do and I don't know what to do or say to make the situation less awkward.

And I guess I've realized that the reason I've been so shy around him is that I like him.

What do I do now? Help!

Initiate some conversations. Try to open him up. If this doesn't work on getting him to talk more, well, sorry, but he was only interested in one thing.

If you're actually interested in starting a relationship with him, I'd say just tell him that you had fun, ask him out, or something. Unfortunately, I'd say you already messed up, because relationships, sexual or otherwise, are usually a very bad idea.

... don't you people watch The Real World?
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Pony up and talk to him. When you're both sitting around in the evening just say, "let's go for a walk" Get it all out in the open
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

talk to him and see if he was only interested in you in those two times or if he wants to dates you. Talk to him its must be pretty weird arould the house if your roomates did find out. Go for it maybe u will start dating at this point you have nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by tina marie
    So I've been living with 2 guys for about 2 months now. One of them has been a friend of mine for awhile and the other one I hardly knew before I moved in. The second one... I'll call him P... and I are both very social, outgoing people but for some reason we don't talk to each other when we're alone at the apartment.

Last saturday though we had a party and I had way too much to drink... I don't remember how it came up exactly but I remember P telling our other roommate that he and I have oral sex twice a day.... jokingly.... and I think I remember, jokingly... being like, yeah, definitely...

So anyways people leave and the other roommate goes to bed and P and I ended up staying up talking in the living room... this is the first conversation we've had alone... and He says to me... So why don't we hook up? And I told him I didn't think that was a very good idea... and he was like, why not?... I think I gave him some reasons... like, we live together... and asked him how it was gonna work... like is this gonna be a one time thing? or are we going to do this regularly? should we tell our other roommate?... I knew I shouldn't do it... but I'm attracted to him. and I was incredibly drunk. So I did. Twice.

And then I told him he needed to go sleep in his room and not tell our other roomate what happened.

So things have been incredibly strange since. We've spoken even less than we usually do and I don't know what to do or say to make the situation less awkward.

And I guess I've realized that the reason I've been so shy around him is that I like him.

What do I do now? Help!
    Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 25-10-05 at 12:57 PM.

just come out and ask him if he wants to date me? I have to live with him for at least another 10 months... wouldn't it make things more weird if he says no?

but I guess he did just come out and ask if I wanted to hook up with him...

exactly. Nothing can make things more awkward than they already are. Talk to him, otherwise you will never find out
    to err is human, to forgive divine

Tone Guest
    You got served.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    You got served.
    lol similar to what I was thinking

I don't think he'll want a relationship, but who knows.

For some reason you screen name reminds me of Christopher Columbus' 3 ships. But the odd part is that neither of your names were any of his ships (Nina, Pinta, Santa Maria). Odd, huh?

I think that living with two males who you don't find physically revolting is pretty much the equivilent of ASKING for this kind of situation. I don't think the guy is interested, except maybe from a convenience standpoint.

Knock on P's door and say "P its me I wanna blow you"...he will answer promptly and you can go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Knock on P's door and say "P its me I wanna blow you"...he will answer promptly and you can go from there.
    Lol i like it! be sure u will get an answer there!
    - Claire -

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yep I would just talk to him about it and get everything in the open. It could be taken two ways, he could be staying away because you told him you wanted it to be a secret or he could have just played ya! So again, I would talk to him to see what he says.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

congratulations! You're a slut (I originally had a longer post but I decided to condense it).

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    congratulations! You're a slut (I originally had a longer post but I decided to condense it).

oh god, I hate it when people do that!!!!!!!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast