+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Club Members...pick an option and post it in this thread to count as a vote.

Movie Club Members...pick an option and post it in this thread to count as a vote.

I guess this season will be something to do with Stephen King and or his movie/mini-series of his story IT.

Pick which option you'd prefer to review the most and type in this thread with the option you'd prefer.

OPTION A ... Review the newly released movie of IT.

OPTION B ... Review the old mini-series of IT.

OPTION C .... Compare and contrast both the old mini-series and the new IT movie.

OPTION D .... Pick any Stephen King movie from any time and put to a vote to pick one ( can still be one of the IT movies too) In case members don't want to watch and review IT specifically.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=47158]madotnw_nihs[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION]

Think I added everyone if I missed someone...please include them yourselves.... please.

- - - Updated - - -

OPTION C ..would be my vote since I've seen both of them.... but would be okay doing any option that is picked.

Hope someone volunteers to do a poll vote if that happens or volunteers to make up the review thread.

Option A ~ will be my choice ( needed more words added )
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Option C......

I'd personally be in favor of Option C. I've seen both and would love to do this, especially as it take a slight twist on our usual thing and does something a little different. Though, hopefully our members are okay with that, because that does require you to watch two rather lengthy movies, one of which is only currently in theaters. I could understand if that may be a bit much for some members. But, if enough of us are cool with it, I think that would be kind of neat and different for us.

i'd be happy to do option a or option c. i recently saw the new movie of it so that is still fresh in my mind but haven't seen the old one in a while. if i can get the time to rewatch the mini-series before the review thread goes up i'd pick option c then.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I vote D option.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Looks like C is in the lead so far ~ But still, a few members to put their options in, I guess. I'd be ok with a, b or d. C is much more watching, reviewing.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Option A

Recently saw the new version of IT -- so already in my mind and will be easiest for me to recall and review.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Up early to go to service today so decided to check where we are at... and see who has replied so far...

Option A - 2 ( possible 3 )
    Option B - 0
    Option C- 3 ( possible 4)
    Option D - 1

...topazlight, GLYC and megvoh yet to cast an option vote...when do other members want to vote called, end of next week?

I haven't seen megvoh on here in a while so we are probably not going to get her vote. The other two I think I have, so maybe give them a few more days and otherwise we should just decide if they don't vote soonish.

Thank you, dollhouse for stepping up and making up a new thread for the movie group. I've been in another country for the last two months or would have been back on this site sooner.

I'll pick - Option A

I have not seen either movie so either way, I will have to watch one of them so is easier for me to vote to watch just one of them.

It looks like A and C are close and could just do a thread entitled IT to review and the ones who voted to review both can do so, and the ones who voted to only review IT's current release can just review that.

I agree with The EvilJester regarding megvoh, but I see we have two new participants to focus on getting them to vote especially if you need a tie breaker.

Okay so with your vote topazlight here is where we are at now:

Option A - 3 ( possible 3 )
    Option B - 0
    Option C- 3 ( possible 4)
    Option D - 1

So only one active posting not to vote yet is GLYC so I'll PM him to ask him to vote in here and his vote should break any somewhat ties...

if it rests on my - i'm okay with a and c post and you need a decider i can go with c as easily as a. i don't care which option, both are good by me. bc it looks like 3 and 3?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Looks like spammers are back ~ hope that doesn't affect this season :[ [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] ~ decide this for us? :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Speaking of spammers, wth can't Peter create a new account and not spout off who he is.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast