+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP! What can I do about my ex?

HELP! What can I do about my ex?

It’s ok if he moves on and is in a relationship but its not ok for me to do it? I’m not saying I let him get involved in my life but my question is what can i do for him to stop/protect myself. (I actually don't let him get involved. He finds out this info and I only tell a small amount of people, and then he has his "buddies" figure out who the guy I am seeing is)

He just got married last month. However when a man tries to enter my life or tries to date me he doesn’t like it and goes and messes it up. (By talking crap about me, by hitting or going up to a guy who shows interest in me) (I also haven’t seen him in 5 years and this past summer was my first time seeing him again). I confronted him about our past relationship since we were so toxic and he said to me "I still love you but I can't be with you because I already promised another girl that I would marry her"

If it also helps he has anger issues like very bad anger issues and in the past has hit my ex boyfriend. The reason why he hit my ex boyfriend was because he found out him and i were seeing each other, He went up to my ex and asked him "What's between you and Tara" my boyfriend at that time replied "I love her" and he punched him for saying that, He also had my cousin spy on us. Also tried another time to beat up my boyfriend at that time by trying to take him somewhere far so he can beat him and my boyfriend got away.

I was also talking to his cousin once on Facebook and we just had normal "Hey, How are you" conversations and I wake up one day and see that he has blocked me for no reason. I believe that reason was because of my ex. But I now have been dating someone else and he doesn't know and i intend to keep it that way. I plan on moving back to the state he's in because my family and friends live there

Do you guys think this behavior will stop soon since he is married? Why is he still doing this? Advice please?

How does he even know who you are dealing with?

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()gmail.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

I agree how does he know?

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d()yahoo.com, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

I don't even know myself. I think my friends tell their friends and somehow he gets that info from them.

Tell your friends to stop talking about it
    And or get other friends

Agreed, cut him out of your life in every way.
    Remove him from social media, dont message him, block his number.

If he does this stuff, threaten legal action. Tell him you'll get the authorities involved.
    Get a restraining order, etc.

Dude needs to take a f'ing hike, he's crazy.
    He's literally assaulted your boyfriends. Hes basically a stalker, having other people spy on you?
    That's pretty serious stuff.

This is very serious and you need to block him and any of his friends from social media and be very careful about you post on social media. If he is assaulting your current boyfriend or has assaulted previous ones then you need to get law enforcement involved as this is not acceptable in anyway (even if he wasn't in another relationship).

I would also seek legal advice and a possible restraining order especially if you are considering moving back to the same state as him. I know this my seem very drastic action, but you can't live your life in fear of your ex and feel all your future relationships have to be in private. You need to realise that he has the issues.

Did you call your cousin and ask why they blocked you? If he has threatened your family members then he needs to stop and your family members need to tell you if this happens, unfortunately the only way might be to get a third party involved, such as the police.