+ Follow This Topic

Thread: was i dumped?

was i dumped?

i met this girl and we started hanging out and such, and then after the fourth day we kissed and we were really close for the next two days. then, she tells me that she isnt ready for a relationship since she just recently broke up with her boyfriend. Then a day later, she initiated a kiss, and we were close again. but, the very next day we were hugging and she again explained she wasnt ready. now id like to know if you guys think she will ever want to get together or if she dumped me forever. also, i forgot to mention that she said that she really likes me more than a friend

Tone Guest
    Give her time, but don't let her just use you like an object she can switch on and off at her leisure.

I thought in order to be dumped you had to actually be dating someone? Maybe not. She's either confused about what she wants or is playing around with you. What Tone said, give her time and see where it goes.

yah give her a chance let her get to know you a little more and to see what you are really like just treat her right and she will do the same in return trust me it worked for me

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree, I think she could have realized she has feelings for you and that she isn't ready to jump back into something so she's being wishy washy. She's probably very confused, but I would do what Tone said and give her some time but don't let her toy with your feelings either.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Confused girls are the bane of my life. Don't let them be the bane of yours too.