+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can i get my mom to wear a bra / more suitable clothes when my bf is over?

How can i get my mom to wear a bra / more suitable clothes when my bf is over?

Hey

I have an issue and maybe its me insecure? I dunno

But hanging around the house you wear something comfy and for us girls it normally means bra off if no one is around.

But i wish my mom would put a bra on / wear more suitable clothes when my boyfriend comes over

I trust my boyfriend and i trust my mom but i think she should wear a bra when hes over. Ive been seeing him for about 3 months and ive always hated that my mom is braless when hes there. I wish she would just throw one on when he comes over.

Like i said i trust my boyfriend but its easy to notice shes not wearing one because of her nipples. I trust him but ive seen his eyes looking in that direction a few times when he hasnt known ive noticed him looking. If i can notice him looking in that direction then surely she has noticed?? But she just keeps chatting to him.

I definitely wouldnt say my mom flirts with him but shes definately very talkative with him and like i said ive noticed him looking in that direction (her boobs). Am i being insecure or can i ask my mom to wear one?

I havnt asked yet because i just think it will make her think that i dont trust her or cause some kind of weird reaction.

We havnt always been super close and i dont want to lose the little bit of closeness i have with her now

Thanks
    Amy

Well, communication is required, and with that, some awkwardness can happen.

You can really talk to either of them, I would probably talk with your mom.

You dont have to set up the conversation as you being worried your boyfriend will cheat with her, you set it up with that you see it moreso as a little bit embarrassing.
    Just say he's important to you, and you're trying to give him a good image of your family, and it just doesn't seem appropriate.

On the flip side, you can bring the issue up with your boyfriend, just make subtle humor about it and apologize about it. Say it's a little bit embarassing.

If you do nothing, expect nothing to change.

Men are visual creatures, if there's boobs, they're probably going to look at them/notice them.
    Honestly though, when I'm with a woman I want, my attention is pretty much focused just on her, its kind of like other people don't matter.

Yeah, a man might make a quick glimpse, but women would do the same if they saw an attractive man pass by as well. It's really not a big deal.