+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do i accept being alone my whole life?

Your beginning subject title "How do i accept being alone my whole life?" makes me think; "why do you want to be alone?" Isn't the main part of happiness in your life is to find someone to be with? Your confident level is at 'rock bottom,'

In your list, you mention you're 'weird and odd'. Are you the type who enjoys stomping on baby chicks? Hanging cats by their tails from trees? Throwing live hamsters in the microwave? That part really need some explaining!

If you are doing any of the above, then my friend, the only thing you'll need to worry about is, how much time you'll spend in a 'Rubber Room.'

Ron "The Love Doctor" Kennedy
    Need One-On-One Help? PM me.

I found a good video that could help you -
    How To Love Yourself - How To Like Who You Are Right Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufNOWvcfrE4
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yeah, I agree with Jester. Topic name is how do you accept being alone all your life. Think you need to learn to be alone and happy on your own before you are ready to find love. With this mindset pushing yourself into relationship asks for disaster. Have to learn how to love yourself first before give or recieve love. You need a therapist. Yeah its expensive but you can start with free stuff that is out there. One free thing is 7cups,com where you can chat with listeners for free and even awarded bot who can help to some extend. Then there is 3 weeks free trial with therapist online and anothee site is BetterHelp where you can have weeks of free therapy online and whwn you cancel - want to cancel, they give you another week of free therapy. I think in therapy you need ro talk about your flaws and how bad your life is. So therapist could see your unhealthy self image and fix that. Also you need help to get unstuck cause no much progress is made in your life now. Good luck man! See you on the other side ^_-!
    i had therapists for years and still have, its not helping a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Well, it sounds like you have made up your mind and have convinced yourself of your unworthiness. It is true, you will never have a relationship until you can love yourself. Again, please read the book I recommended.
    but i do love myself. its others who dont love me, i have to many flaws to get liked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rjkennedy View Post
    Your beginning subject title "How do i accept being alone my whole life?" makes me think; "why do you want to be alone?" Isn't the main part of happiness in your life is to find someone to be with? Your confident level is at 'rock bottom,'

In your list, you mention you're 'weird and odd'. Are you the type who enjoys stomping on baby chicks? Hanging cats by their tails from trees? Throwing live hamsters in the microwave? That part really need some explaining!

If you are doing any of the above, then my friend, the only thing you'll need to worry about is, how much time you'll spend in a 'Rubber Room.'
    I dont want to be alone, i am forced to be alone. what women wold accept a guy with my flaws? be realistic.

rock bottom confidence for saying the truth ? if a guy who is in wheelchair says he is in wheelchair does that mean he has rock bottom confidence, no it means he is realistic and that is what i am . i dont hate myself just because i say what is truth .

no i am not a socipath. i am weird and odd because i talk strange, walk strange, have a weird voice....i dont really know how to hold a conversation...i say random things, i switch the subjects fast, i dont know where to look with my eyes...and i am just boring to talk with ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    Know that loneliness isn't limited to people who are ugly, introverted, poor, and low status if that makes you feel better. Relationships are much more complicated than that. Some people might even prefer that you are not attractive, introverted, poor, and low status as it gives them some sense of security that you will likely not find anyone better than them. This is a strange and illogical world.

There is someone for everybody. There are people who have fetish for migets. So, why can't someone like you?

i know.

the problem is that i am extremly unattractive, introverted as hell, very poor and my social status is zero. i am at the bottom of the lake...i am a loser among losers. no women has ever been intrested in me. they dont even want to talk with me. not irl and not on internet.

no, there is not someome for everyone, there is alot of people who where alone their whole life.

because someone like me is even worse than a midget. and midgets who found love is probaly just a small procent....and if am way worse than that then my chances is 0 %

I stick with my previous advice. Done wasting time here since you lie and deny all suggestions. This is not mindset of someone who had therapy for years. You said you have low income. But therapists are not cheap. You dont leave impression who puts all his spare time and means to grow and better himself. On a positive side at least you find this forum, despite that you still have to learn how to be completly honest and open to advice. This is my last post in your topics. If you want more from me then read my previous replies. I still stick with what I said. Right now you are like homeless man sitting on a box full with gold not realizing that there is gold in it. And the gold is all the advice thats giving to you by these posters. But you have choosen victim role saying that your case is special and no one have it worse than you and no one understands you. But the same rules of life applies to everyone, including you, you are not so special as you think. Life is pretty fair to you and you have reaped what you sow(and you didnt sow much) . You can waste years on forum - seen that happen too. Or you can look for professional help, find motivation and will to work on yourself and invest in yourself. You wont get far alone, thats what Im telling you. Right now you are in position world against you. But its you against you. World meets nobody half way. If you want something you have to take it. A lot of people understand this and are succsesful. Those who dont understand blame everyone else. Also you are blaming your looks, but your looks are only result of your thinking and self image. You become what you deserve. You become as big as your dominant aspiration or as small as your controling desire(addiction) .

Goodbye forever.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234