+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex GF messaged me 3 days after break-up. Advice please

Ex GF messaged me 3 days after break-up. Advice please

My ex girlfriend i really loved dumped me on Monday for being really clingy and needy. She acted really cold and didn't want to talk to me that day. She basically said: "forget it, it's over". I was really shocked, tried calling her but she hang up so i just texted her: "Thank you for everything, if you end up changing your mind - you can call me since i'm leaving the door open. Love you". However, 3 days after the break-up she messaged me midnight Wednesday on messenger with a random joke and we had a short fun conversation for like 20 minutes before she responded with: "your given minutes for today ran out, good night". What is this supposed to mean lol? Is she just playing with me, trying to get her ego fed or do you think she actually still cares and started regretting her decision after dumping me 3 days ago?

I'm not sure if i did the right thing responding and chatting with her. Maybe i should of done the no contact thing and ignored her. She didn't mention or talk about the relationship during that chat though.

We been together for 6 months and it was a "long distance" relationship. We used to meet up twice a week.

Thoughts?

I think a bunch of us responded to this situation already in a different post.

Number one lesson as per my experience never entertain someone who dumped you. people you take your unconditional love for granted never deserves a chance nor give them a chance to hurt you. why love someone who doesn't love you as much as you do.

- - - Updated - - -

She's just playing the whole shit with you

- - - Updated - - -

My situation is worst I got engage with a man who isn't happy to be with me and he told me that he don't like me. He was not happy with the whole engagement program he was jusong to go along with the engagement all becasue he doesnt want to upset his parents. I tried and do everything for him and I've love him more than I love my self and it isn't enough for him. Never chase someone who doesn't take anything serious about u

My man Shy, what you're dealing with is a woman who's insecure and loves the power and attention she has over you. You're too nice. She enjoys the fact that you're always gonna be there whenever she's ready to give you some of her attention. She's childish and self-centered. Women like this will never change! (....."your given minutes for today ran out, good night".) PU-LEASSEE. What kind of crap is that!?

She feels you don't deserve all her time! Shy, you deserve better. Don't waste anymore of your time on this self-centered loser. Move on with your life. There's somebody out there for everybody! She's playing childish games!!

Ron "The Love Doctor" Kennedy
    Need One-On-One Help? PM me.