+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help ladies! I don't know what to do!!

Help ladies! I don't know what to do!!

So there was this girl I was introduced to. We had a weird click at the end of meeting each other. Turns out we match on tinder. We texted a lot nonstop. She even texted me once when she was drunk lol(if that means anything). I try to get her to go on a date but we were both busy. Then she asks me out and the day we decided we might be able to meet I ask if she still interested and I get no reply. I tried 1 more time to get into contact with her but it was clear she wasn't replying.
    She texts back 5 weeks later apologizing saying that she didn’t have a good excuse, was sorry, and was very busy. We did the same thing as the past and texted nonstop but I didn't ask her out cause I knew she was busy before break. I didn’t text her over Fall break to give her space and I needed time to think what I should do since it was pretty obvious I got the cold shoulder from her.
    My friends say based on her previous texts she likes me and I should try asking her out again after break. I know she’s very busy but I don’t want to over analyze why she’d text again. She replies to texts that don't need a response and tells me a lot about what is going on with her. Most of the time I initiate but she keeps the convos going. Does she want me to ask her out again or should I wait and see what she does? Or worse am I just a texting buddy...

5 weeks is a long time to go without texting someone you were suppose to go on a date with. I guess it can't hurt to ask her out again, but she doesn't strike me as someone who is taking you seriously.

I've never had a girl go cold like that and text me later apologizing they normally just disappear lol

You can ask her out

Ask her out and you will see how she replies. If she finds excuses again, let her go..