+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help dudes!

help dudes!

sorry i havent been on in a while..but i am muffin.

well to clear up this scenario, ill just tell you what has happened. soph. guy meets 8th grade girl at the same school last year. over the summer they fall inlove, boy becomes junior, girl becomes freshman, boy and girl hang out a bunch over summer and consistently throughout schoolyear until about 4-5 weeks ago.

i have been trying to handle the situation by myself and i dont know how to handle it anymore. its just been so long since i have had a girlfriend, and even the girls whom i fell inlove with before this one were not as deep.

the girl has become mad at me for something i dont wanna tell you all. i didnt cheat or anything..

well she has gotten very upset over the issue(which by the way only happened about 2 weeks ago) and we havent hung out for about 4-5 weeks now..and its driving me insane! i jsut wanna be around her alone..just me and her. she is making more women friends..she is very shy and had hardly any at all last year. i am her best friend.

we got into an argument on the weekend because i asked her if we could hangout together and she said 'i dunno, muffin' and it turned into this big old argument...then the next day i called and everything was hunky-dory again.
    i wrote her an email saying expressively in many details how i love her and that moochy stuff.
    and 2 days ago i skipped school and headed an hour away to another town to get my teeth cleaned, came back after school got out, bought a rose, went to her house.

her mother answered the door. and i asked if she was around and then she popped around the corner with a smile on her face, and so beautiful! i had the rose behind my back, to surprise her..then within a moments noticed i whipped it out and she stared at it smiling! her mom headed down into the basement and i said can i have a hug? and she walked up and gave me a hug, but then i let her go and said i had to go to work.. and just as she was walking around the corner i said love you and she looked back, smiled, and said 'love you too!' well i went to work...then next day i went to school.

got home, called her, had a great conversation...i meana great conversation. this was after i checked the email where she thanked me for the rose and sent me an e-kiss lol...so yea the convo was actually pretty good! well i had some studying to do that night so i let her go after a while..i said love you again...and she giggled sortof. and i go well?...silence...is your mom standing right there? and she said 'i dont know...' then im like ok..well i have to go, bye.

it kinda sucked.. i dont know whats going on with her or whether we will date in the future..we have dated in the past on and off, but that ceased. the last few times i have been over there was very sexual(no sex) and there was lots of kissing...but that was 4-5 weeks ago.
    its hurting me bad because i am dying to hang out with her! and her mother emailed me saying that she wants me to come over and watch a scary movie with her daughter..and i decided that it is a great idea! but i dont know what she will say..she has rejected me 4-5 times in a row for peat sake.
    i want to say something that might make her reconsider incase she is deciding not to hang out with me... or do something! this saturday is 2 days away so theres not much time..and i cant think of anything.. so help me please, dudes!

How old are you guys? You need to be more patient and give her some time to come around. Take it slow and calm down with all those i love u's. If you try to push her, it might just backfire and not go anywhere. I know it's hard but you can do it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok so I'm trying really hard not to ask what you did that made her so mad becasue it sounds like your a little embarassed about it. But I'm not sure how to give you advice without knowing since it sounds like she is doing this because of what you did. Your obviously on the right track by giving her a rose. Did she have her mom ask you to come or was it her mom's idea for you to come over there?
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

to tell you the truth, i dont know what i did...and i dont think i contributed to anything that made her that way towards me

and im actually on the urge to fix it or forget it.

I just came into the thread cause it said "dudes" ...haha "dudes"....that just tickles my stomache.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

mabye writing her a poem will make her happy, i know girls like poems and you did say she was deep
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

Personally, I don't really like poems. Of course I'm not a very deep person either.

she digs poems and i write her poems occasionally

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin
    and im actually on the urge to fix it or forget it.
    Who remembers "The Four F Club"?

(BTW, Muffin, it's "verge"..."I'm on the verge of..." Not "urge." But I can definitely see how you can have the urge to be on that verge.)
    Last edited by whaywardj; 29-10-05 at 10:03 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.