Hi all,

Despite the fact that I feel really stupid about this, I need to get it of my chest.

So there is this nice girl I feel attracted to for a couple of months now. There is a physical attraction for sure, but it's not only that. I like talking to her and her personality. I never really thought about asking her out because we don't really know each others and I thought it would be a bit awkward.

Everything was fine until a few weeks ago, when I had a dream about her. A simple dream where we were together. Nothing sexual, just cute and sweet little moments. But when I awoke in the morning, I felt completely broke, like if a part of me was gone forever. The feeling is still there today, even if it all started because of a damn dream.

The only way I have to see her is to go to the store where she works (and faking the need of something if I don't need anything). I have no problem with that, but it's not the best situation. I also know my only solutions are to ask her out or forget her. But for now, I'm just trying to be nice to her, help her if she needs (she works alone in a little store) or compliment her (like with her new hair), you know, stuff like this...

I'm not deeply in love with her, but I do really like her and wish I could know her better to see if it could be a match.

Thanks for reading and sorry for bad English.