+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss him so much.

I miss him so much.

Well things really cooled down for the guy at work that i will call D. I do not know what really happened. Some moments he comes to me at work and acts really close to me and other times like i do not existe. He stoped coming to the ranch with me. I have to say there is alot of work and we finish real late. Sometimes i dont even go to the rance myself and believe me i try my hardest to go to the ranch every day. One morning he told me we should have supper together. Well we had this work supper yesterday and i told him we could there with the others. HE said it is not the same and did not even show up yesterday. I know my answer was not really smart. Especailly at my age but hey i get so shy and confused with him. He also talked to me about a freind he has and her boyfriend was real jelous for when her boyfriend was at work he would go over. They are just friends. He told me he is close to people like that and now this girls boyfreind is one of his good friends. Well that really screws me up. I miss him so much. i miss the good conversations we use to have.. Well i will find out soon enough what the long hours end on the 2nd. God i miss him so much i wanted to call him yesterday and say that my horse missed him. a nice way to say i miss hiim but i could not find the balls to do it.. I think i am getting soft with age.. He also thinks i am real good looking and he thinks he really is not.. i told him with out knowing i was actually saying it that he looked good. He told me i needed glasses. Hell im talking outloud now...

xycowgirl
    Life is a horse. You mite fall off but you have to get back on and hang on for the ride.

you dont need glasses, youi need sleep and a day away from his memory. go some place and rest and dont think.
    Just remember, no man who doesnt care for you as much as you care for him is worth that much peace of mind.

the only problem i have with the human brain is that it cant forget when you really really need to.

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past