+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I had the best dream of my life...

I had the best dream of my life...

I had a beautiful dream last night. Probably the best I've ever had.

IT WAS AMAZING! If I could, I'd reply the dream over and over for the rest of my life if I could.

Last night, I was watching Love Actually...a great movie! I'm sure the dream had something to do with the movie.

I was at a party or something, and we were (for some reason), in a long line that zig-zagged in a house with all sorts of rooms. However, I was not in that line alone...

...Next to me, was (what I consider) the most beautiful woman in the world. She was my age, a little shorter, dark hair, fair skin, deep eyes, and just SO HOT (to me). SHE WAS THE PERFECT CHICK! It was unbelievable...

...and guess what! I had both hands in my pocket, and she had both of 'her' arms wrapped around my left hand. She was all cuddling up on me. I could smell her sweet shampoo from her hair. She was warm...

...it must have been winter, because she was wearing a sweater, a blue fuzzy type. I was in a black jacket. her hair was shoulder length, and straight....

....I felt like a MILLION DOLLARS!

HERE'S THE BEST PART:

Her ex-boyfriend came up to her, and started to talk to her. She left my arms, and went to talk to him. She was only about 5 feet away from me. He seemed he wanted forgivness or something. He kept talking to her, and she didn't seem happy to see him at all!

....What did I do? NOTHING! I just stood there, without even looking or paying attention to their conversation. I was just in line.

Then, she got rid of him, and then stood back in line with me, and cuddled like before.....

....and as if we were both on the same wavelength ----> we both leaned in for a quick peck on the lips, and smiled at each other....

...and we then regained our posture.....

.......in my dream, i didn't say a word to her, and she didn't say anything to me either. it was SO AWESOME - the fact that I FELT something, like i was the luckiest man alive.

IF I COULD, I'D REPLAY THAT DREAM OVER AND OVER!

It was AMAZING!

She really did seem like the girl that (if i met in life) I'd fall for instantly.

She truly was, the girl of my dreams.

I'VE NEVER, EVER, had a dream like that before!

my boyfriend said he had a dream that he met me a year before he did. he says in his dream was a girl with cats, plants, and a bike in her house, light skin and dark hair. all me baby, all me.

woah, misombra, that's nuts

it i meet that girl in my dream, and if she is wearing that fuzzy blue sweater, then i feel like kissing the next person i see - i'd be that excited!

the dream was everything a dream should be - MIND BLOWING!

i felt like a KING, and she was my QUEEN

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    woah, misombra, that's nuts

it i meet that girl in my dream, and if she is wearing that fuzzy blue sweater, then i feel like kissing the next person i see - i'd be that excited!

the dream was everything a dream should be - MIND BLOWING!

i felt like a KING, and she was my QUEEN
    yea , iv had a couple of those , dont be surprised if you actually do end up meeting her and going out with her .

I think the greatest experience I've had was waking up with someone I completely connected with cuddled up in my arms. I can definitely appreciate the kind of feeling you felt, of being on the same wavelength and just being together making you feel a complete contentness. Now go meet her and make it real!
    Heit ist mein taug.

hey, thanks zek and late vamp!

That was no dream, RSK. That's the way good relationships are. Two people living their separate lives together.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    That was no dream, RSK. That's the way good relationships are. Two people living their separate lives together.
    lol. so i guess i should be satisfied!

that's definately a good way of looking at it!

Tone Guest
    Sounds great, RK. I've had those dreams before. The worse part is waking up ;p

HERE'S THE BEST PART:

Her ex-boyfriend came up to her, and started to talk to her. She left my arms, and went to talk to him. She was only about 5 feet away from me. He seemed he wanted forgivness or something. He kept talking to her, and she didn't seem happy to see him at all!

....What did I do? NOTHING! I just stood there, without even looking or paying attention to their conversation. I was just in line.

Then, she got rid of him, and then stood back in line with me, and cuddled like before.....

....and as if we were both on the same wavelength ----> we both leaned in for a quick peck on the lips, and smiled at each other....

...and we then regained our posture.....

.......in my dream, i didn't say a word to her, and she didn't say anything to me either. it was SO AWESOME - the fact that I FELT something, like i was the luckiest man alive.
    Your subconscious is screaming something at you. It is very common to experiment with potential relationship situations in dreams, I think here you experiment with approach of your love interest ideal. The qualities you saw in this girl are the qualities you subconsciously seek. Your peer (Age ideal), shorter than you (subconscious for non domineering), dark hair, fair skin, deep eyes (list of your subconscious preferences – dark hair can stand for mystery, fair skin for pureness or virginity, deep eyes can stand for honesty) Admiration of yourself (Choosing you over an Ex due to a list of potential personal superiorities), her sexual fascination with you (via a silent pursuit of physical contact).

Understanding of your subconscious requirements is understanding of yourself. What makes you happy in a relationship. Make notes and delve deeper into personal self realization is my advice to you

I have once again began recording my dreams for the exact same reasons...
    Last edited by Mish; 31-10-05 at 08:21 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Your subconscious is screaming something at you. It is very common to experiment with potential relationship situations in dreams, I think here you experiment with reproach of your love interest ideal. The qualities you saw in this girl are the qualities you subconsciously seek. Your peer (Age ideal), shorter than you (subconscious for non domineering), dark hair, fair skin, deep eyes (list of your subconscious preferences – dark hair can stand for mystery, fair skin for pureness or virginity, deep eyes can stand for honesty) Admiration of yourself (Choosing you over an Ex due to a list of potential personal superiorities), her sexual fascination with you (via a silent pursuit of physical contact).

Understanding of your subconscious requirements is understanding of yourself. What makes you happy in a relationship. Make notes and delve deeper into personal self realization is my advice to you

I have once again began recording my dreams for the exact same reasons...
    WOW! that was amazing!

BTW, is OZ land, australia? if so, then sorry about the ashes, England finally won! and whats up with Shayne Warne? Will he be back?

WOW! that was amazing!

BTW, is OZ land, australia? if so, then sorry about the ashes, England finally won! and whats up with Shayne Warne? Will he be back?
    Yup Australia, yeh ashes were a tragedy.

I'm not sure about Shayne, he's been in and out of media circus even more than Russell Crowe for his binge drinking and social unrest. Shayne is quite a womanizer, slept with and harassed a number of women this year (It had been all over the news here) so his marriage has finally crumbled apart. I think he might stay low for awhile while he deals with these personal problems. But who knows, he came back in the past, he may do it again after awhile...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Sounds great, RK. I've had those dreams before. The worse part is waking up ;p
    lol tone, i wish i slept forever! it felt that good!

lol tone, i wish i slept forever! it felt that good!
    its called a coma buddy , dont think u want that .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    its called a coma buddy , dont think u want that .
    lol LV, that was good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast