+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @admin Do something about the spam...

@admin Do something about the spam...

This is ridiculous.

I agree, I added both those Spam Asian? spam accounts to my block user and I still can see their posts, what the hell? Where's the owner of this website don't they EVER check their own website? Also [MENTION=86313]Peter A[/MENTION] I sent you a reply to say I will do that and it wouldn't allow me to send you messages to your account.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

These ****ing slant-eyed chinks have got to go. I could handle a few retards going around causing trouble, but 80 pages of gook speak? **** THAT.

Peter, if I find out you've wandered into the Dark Web and put out a Chinese hit on love forum, you won't get away with it. I will personally make sure your time here is over. For GOOD.

I've said this many times, but they need to assign more admins. As far as I know, I think we only have one and they don't seem to be very active here. Hence, when this crap happens we get buried under spam and trolls for days. I don't blame the admin/admins necessarily. I understand we all have lives outside of this board. But, there should be more admins so more people can share the burden of dealing with this crap.

Many offered to help moderate here, I know you did yourself, madotnw, jester & even myself over a year ago. I don't think loveadmin wants any of us posters as moderators on here.
    They should just ask a relative they trust to do it a few times a month, that would help us out.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Unfortunately, I generally don't allow anyone to send private messages to me on forums, as it can lead to prolonged harassment. Ideally, you should try to address this issue with the site's owner in private, if possible. Constantly making posts like this complaining about this troll flooding the forums with his crap is only feeding this lunatic's antics. As you can see above, he is posting here looking innocent, despite all the very similar sounding names he has for his many accounts. He is seriously a vindictive person who truly needs help. The people in his category are quite sad anyway, and probably had a rough upbringing. He likely has an ASBO in real life, over in New Zealand where I now know where he's from. It wouldn't at all surprise me if this guy gets picked up a lot by the authorities. And I agree. Leaving a site with no moderators (as long as it still exists) is rather dumb. But it's like I've been saying all along: Nobody really cares much for message boards these days, so it appears the site has been kind of left to rot. Active moderators are important and therefore, we require them as an integral part of any online community, so long as the 'power' granted to these users ain't gonna go to their heads.

I've already told people to put him on ignore mode and be done talking about him. Yes, the immaturity stemming from this Internet asshole, coupled with the spam and his presence elsewhere is highly bothersome, but that's only if you let it be known it is annoying. Trolls need food to thrive, and they love the attention. When they've been starved of attention, it makes them mad, so they try every trick in the book to rile you up. Although I must offer an apology for why he ended up here in the first place.

Some while back, he came to a Resident Evil site (called biohaze.com) and registered loads of IDs. Part of my mental health issues (as I'm sure you'll agree), is that I tend to be obsessive in my posting style and leak too much personal info across many sites, which is absolutely unique, but also unsafe if you will attract stalkers. So he put two and two together, and found me at IMDb, Wikipedia, and several other sites similar to this, like psychcentral.com as well. Although I didn't know "Gimpy" was him to start off with. He made a topic at Biohaze mentioning made up BS about having 'autism and anxiety' and I said that the site, being for video game geeks to discuss 'survival horror' video games, wasn't ideal for casting up that sort of problem. So I said he could come here for to talk about that instead. It's quiet, I said, but I also revealed without thinking, that there's no moderators. So it's no surprise that he has bugged me here more than any other site.

However, with that said, maybe you could ask the site owner to delete me anyway. I've got little interest in forums anymore. In fact, my sister told me they're a waste of time and I somewhat agree with her. So I don't think I'd be missing much if you removed my accounts along with his. He harasses me at other sites too, but the staff are usually swift in dealing with him. However, his abuse of me caused Wikipedia personnel to discover I was Grace Saunders from years ago. They banned my long term handle "PeterMan844" recently and acted like all my contributions up to now were meaningless. So please keep ignoring him for the time-being. I'm sure there's some people here that would be willing to become moderators, and I've already suggested people like lovebroken, TheEvilJester and breathe123 for the position in the past.

I sent a message to the admin, but no response in over a month.

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    This is ridiculous.
    He is ridiculous.

This is a recent photo of "his," from Biohaze. Notice he uses links that don't have unique addresses? No surprises there!

Too bad that his little dog "Cody" is owned by much a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Why do you keep giving this guy attention unless you are the same person? I am not sure but stop feeding the troll if not!!!
    Well, considering you're just wanting a reply through playing stupid, that's a bit ironic. But here's a fair ultimatum, since you're like herpes.

If you're gonna stay here at the forums, at least be decent and post normal. Nobody likes seeing your childish threats and spam.

Otherwise, please do...

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Now this troll is flaming other members who are fed up with the lies and drama. Maybe this guy is off his meds or something because he won't leave us alone here. Ugh, we need an admin here soon.
    Dude, why do you lie in the most unrealistic and moronic manner possible? You're not even a good liar either. Your trolling to us is really idiotic.

You use the same shitty type names, all of the time. Grumpy, Limpy, Slumpy, Gimpy, Slurpie, Stimpy, etc. And, Stimpy and Grumpy have the same country flag and registered here at the same time. Even if you edit your flags now that I've posted this, there's always screen image saving to verify you are lying. It's not a coincidence. You're just being a knob because you want a reply. Any reply. Every reply. Besides, I already told members that this is what you do: Troll forums with some IDs, while using others to play daft/decent/whatever. Nobody is fallen for it. You need help, man. If you don't stop harassing me, I'll be sending a log of your abuse to the police in Wellington, including the IP address you used on Wikipedia. Last warning. Stop harassing us.

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?11117-Be-wary-of-this-troll!

Seriously! We weren't born yesterday.

I'm glad most of Gimpy's stupid alts have been deleted but I am still locked out of my Peter A account, so I will be using this one from now. I hope this idiot now sees he is no longer welcome here and finds something better to do! I will be getting the police involved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Ross View Post
    I'm glad most of Gimpy's stupid alts have been deleted but I am still locked out of my Peter A account, so I will be using this one from now. I hope this idiot now sees he is no longer welcome here and finds something better to do! I will be getting the police involved soon.
    I've been told..."Imitation is the highest form of flattery."

Stop feeding Gimpy's morbid obsession, people.

The guy just doesn't know when to quit.

Clearly speaking for yourself there, eh mate? There's that alt of Gimpy I was talking about. Time to bugger off, will ya?

Wonder why accounts got N/A ~ but spam wasn't removed in OT.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

How does people feel about moving our forum. I can make sure a bunch of us are admins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast