+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @admin Do something about the spam...

I agree with this suggestion. Can we get a new forum set up and stop all these trolls for good?

To be honest, registration needs to be turned off until this moron's accounts are dealt with, as he likely has tons ready to use if the rest are banned. He is now on digitalpoint.com and autismforums.com as well. I've reported him, but they act like all new sign ups are welcome there until they break their rules, which he already did immediately by using an avatar of somebody I know, and saying he's a 50 year old UK resident. Typical administrators, that cannot run forums properly. They either do not sanction moderators, or if they have them, they are too soft in nature.

Limpy is right here, but also ban this moron's accounts before turning off registration. He keeps impersonating me and copying posts from other sites such as autismforums.com making up a bunch of stories about how I am impersonating him. This is the genuine Peter A account since my original account won't load. Just check the registration and see. Limpy is just trying to get me banned again, unsuccessfully. If you remember, he also blackmailed loveadmin into removing me in the first place. Idiot!

Like, nobody believes you and nobody likes your need to be validated by me. Which is why nobody apart from me replies. Just because your spelling has improved, doesn't mean anything, and if anybody saw my post with my location from Google, they'd know that's my real location.

This Gimpy guy is completely obsessed and off the rails. He is using an Edinburgh proxy to try to get under my skin. I think I will be placing him on ignore, but it's hard to resist replying when this troll makes it so obvious and easy.

There's no such thing as an "Edinburgh proxy" - by the way!

I just sent the loveadmin a report to delete Peter Ross and Slumpy's troll accounts.

You people deal with this issue IRL not in an online fake life if you have real concerns with Peter.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Unless he was using someone's connection, he is in New Zealand. And that annoys me. New Zealand is actually a nice place, but there's scum everywhere, eh?

I don't want to see this guy in real life. I don't even want to see him on forums either, yet he's still around, because he wants the attention we keep giving him, after I said to stick him on ignore mode (does nobody listen?) and forget he exists. You should totally see how he integrates himself into other forums (like biohaze.com and autismforums.com) and all the meat puppets welcome him with open arms, right after I made 4823 posts complaining about him (and I told the staff it was him, and they were like, "Well, he hasn't done anything here yet, but we will act on it if he does!" when we know he doesn't have autism). Can anybody run a forum anymore?

I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by My Coffee Cup View Post
    There's no such thing as an "Edinburgh proxy" - by the way!
    Says the guy who sent a screenshot of a site that lets you disguise your IP address! You know it's bollocks, mate.

Um, that's an advert for a VPN. It doesn't mean I have that VPN. Opera has a standard VPN anyway.
    Last edited by My Coffee Cup; 18-01-18 at 11:24 AM.

More lies from Gummy as per usual. Get a life!

Just piss right off.

This would be easier if Gimpy just stopped harassing me and left. It's a lost cause trying to get me to leave a place where I am welcome, so why are you wasting your time? Because you have no life, that's why!

Ya'll should be sent to Barlinnie.

Slumpy is another troll account, but I'm sure the admin knows this by now. I have placed this idiot on ignore on this account too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast