+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am in so much need of help with this women.

I am in so much need of help with this women.

This women used to "unintentionally" sit on my lap and make me cum. I guess she thought i was cute when i tried to make moves on her, which were very weak. On the first day i met her she gave me a ride home, and i gave her a hug, which i attempted (at 14 mind you) to make sexual, by hugging her a bit longer then needed. She returned the favor by squeezing me and pulling me suddenly, and then let go and smiled. I left and we talked a lot after that, i was friends with her nephews and she was with the people i lived with. She would force me to sit on the couch and would ask if it was ok to sit on my lap, she has a big ass, i would squek something out and she would start rubbing her ass on my dick. She did this a lot and it would make me ejaculate, which made me feel weird. Anyway, I'm super addicted to her and i want to **** her to get rid of my attraction to her. I got into contact with her like two weeks ago without saying anything sexual, and she drove all over the highway looking for me, couldn't find me. She told me this and then blocked me. For no apparent reason. This infuriated me sexually because i know that since I'm 25 now she was going to let me have sex with her. But she blocked me i don't know what to do. Its been like eleven years of me thinking about her and i haven't talked to her since i was 15. So if you could help figure my problem out i would appreciate it

Holy Jesus. Boy, at most, you just go and find her and make the first move. Take her by surprise