+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I reach out to him after we spent the night together?

Should I reach out to him after we spent the night together?

Long story short, I spent the night (no sex, just making out/cuddling/sleeping) with a classmate after making out at a party and neither of us reached out after. Background: we have a somewhat weird history since we actually got into a huge argument early on, he apologized, and we didn't talk for a few months. However, before that argument, my friends noticed he was always trying to talk to me and looking at me at parties.

Anyways, the night we hooked up, we were talking for a long time and he was complimenting me a lot blah blah blah and he kissed me. We ended up making out and going back to his place, where I spent the night. The next morning I woke up super early, like before 7 am and rushed out of his place barely saying good bye. Neither of us reached out after that and then we had a break so didn't see each other for a month. Now that we're back in class we see each other almost every day and it's very uncomfortable and awkward since we barely say hi. We both kind of look at each other a lot though, which makes it even more awkward and weird.

Should I reach out to clear the air or just leave it as is? I thought I was maybe into him after that night, but am really annoyed he never followed up even just to make sure I got home okay. Is it completely obvious that he's not into me at all and so I probably shouldn't even reach out?

you should have done it wayy back. i dont understand why didnt you do it already

Do you want to reach out?