+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my ex missing me?

Is my ex missing me?

After 4 months together, me and my ex split up a few weeks ago. I felt I was being too needy for him and not getting much back. He did really like me, but lacked affection and was forever blowing me out when we were supposed to me meeting etc.
    We met because I moved into a flat opposite the pub he works at so we got talking as it became my regular drinking spot. I was always there for him, treated him like a king, bought him gifts, helped him financially etc...
    I fell for him big time but because I felt like I want being anything back, I decided to finish things with him.

I wanted him to realise what he's lost so I decided to go "no contact" for 30 days to see if he'd say anything to me. I didn't hear from him at all then on the 18th day at 3am on Friday night he texts me:
    'Listen you are more then welcome to come in the pub when ever you like. I've had too many people coming up to me asking what the deal is between us. I have got no hard feelings.'

Then an hour later:
    'I don’t want no bitterness even though how much you hate me. Youre welcome in when ever and i’ll make sure it’s when I’m not there.'

Then finally at 6am:
    'Please can we come to a truce?'

I haven't responded yet... I don't know what to say. I would take him back but only if he changes.

How do you think he's feeling? Do you think he misses me or is just telling me he wants to be civil?

Talk to him about it
    Ghosting is bad style

that depends how was your relationship.