+ Follow This Topic

Thread: missing my ex??

missing my ex??

my ex and i dated for about 2 years and broke up about 3 years ago. we had a very bad breakup but i loved him. and still do in an awkward kind of way. well recently ive been thinking about him, alot. we havent spoken since shortly after the breakup and i know that he is still holding a grudge against me because i decided to be a strong woman and not put up with him cheating on me anymore. it bothers me that he "hates" me because we spent so much time together. we were together during alot of important times in my life and of course i feel bonded to him. i guess im just curious as to why after so long i am missing him. has this ever happened to any of you??

Whatever hold he has over you, it's not healthy. He was a cheater and you chucked him. That was the right thing to do. Whenever you start to think about him, imagine him cheating on you because that was the reality you lived with. Remind yourself.
    Spammer Spanker

Have you not dated anyone else in the meantime? Sometimes its just easier to fall back on the last person you were with if there is nothing else there. Sounds like your self worth needs some building up. You deserve better than someone who cheated on you. Now that I'm with a great guy I see things so clearly in my past relationships. You can only polish a turd so much. He'll always be a turd.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

yeah i have actually been with 2 guys since. i am still with one and he is an amazing guy butt he isnt the normal guy i would go for. im normally into the manly type men. very self sufficent and... i dont know manly. well my current guy is more into computers and he is very sensitive and i find myself comparing him to my ex which i know isnt good to do. maybe im just not happy...