+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get rid of this???

How to get rid of this???

ive got in a relationship,and at the start it was perfect but like right now,im again getting my "Mad jelaousy"
    She is with some guy talking in skype while playing some videogames and i simply told her to add me and she was like okay,im fking waiting 30 minutes and she literally ignores my messages??Like why the fk is she doing this crap?My last relationship was like that too everytime those girls will choose everyone exepct me? Why is she even in a freaking relationship with me?(it has happend 2-3 times for 2 weeks)

If she never puts you first, ever and if she takes you for granted and doesn't consider that she may be hurting your feelings as explained by you in the above post. Then to me, she isn't as invested in you as you are in her and maybe time to move on to find someone trhat wants you around as much as you want them.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

to me when i am flirting and showing off my ample body to a male friend on video and a guy ask me to add i assume he just wanted to watch me play with boyfriend. so if i like his appearance i would add. if i no like him i would ignore like she did so i believe she is playing with you when bored