+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't talk with my friends about love

Can't talk with my friends about love

Hi,

I actually feel quite ashamed for even creating this account.. but whatever. I'm a good looking boy, but I can't talk to girls (in a flirty manner) - it's even difficult to talk with my friends about girls. If I'm interested in a girl (probably the most common problem in the world) I feel ashamed if I give her any interest. What goes for my friends that's even worse! To admit to my friends that I'm in love or interested in a girl feels so humiliating. Simply, I'm afriad of what their reactions would be - what their opinions about the girl would be like, and that they wouldn't accept me for that. The same can be applied to parents etc.. How do you guys react when your friends talk about love? Do I have anything to fear for?

Thanks in advance,
    A

I completely fail to understand

So let’s say someone
    (Me, or a friend of yourS, or you, it does t matter who) is Single. And some day he stumbles across a possibly hot, attractive young girl with the perfect tits a great smile and she’s even kind and intelligent too.
    So naturally this someone wants to get to know her better. He wants to have sex with her and maybe if this evolves be in a relationship with them for a time and see where it leads

So what about this is unnormal or weird or what about this should he be ashamed of or
    I don’t get it

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    I completely fail to understand

So let’s say someone
    (Me, or a friend of yourS, or you, it does t matter who) is Single. And some day he stumbles across a possibly hot, attractive young girl with the perfect tits a great smile and she’s even kind and intelligent too.
    So naturally this someone wants to get to know her better. He wants to have sex with her and maybe if this evolves be in a relationship with them for a time and see where it leads

So what about this is unnormal or weird or what about this should he be ashamed of or
    I don’t get it
    Yeah I failed to make myself clear, my bad. So let's say I catch feelings for a girl. First of all - I can't tell/show her I'm interested because it feels like I show myself weak. I can't even talk about love with my closest friends because it feels kind of awkward being in love. It's difficult to explain and my english knowledge is lacking - hope you get some hint of what I mean.

Loving and being loved back is the purest thing one can feel in a lifetime, I would suggest you to take a look at this site for some useful advice/tips from professionals you may find very helpful, https://loveama.com/

Ahh
    So you think that having a crush makes you weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Ahh
    So you think that having a crush makes you weak?
    Yeah, that sums it up pretty well I guess.

what About having a crush makes you weak (speak from your emotional not your rational standpoint(for this entire conversation))