+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i rode on the bus with a stripper

i rode on the bus with a stripper

today i was going on a trip out of town and this really hot girl was sitting next to me. i was talking to her and i ask where she was from and stuff. she told me that she worked at a strip joint and said that the next time i come in she will give me a lap dance for free. i was wondering how much does it usually cost for a lap dance? and do i get to make out with her?

good for you, when you go to the strip club squeeze her ass really hard and see what happens.

Now this is some funny shit! In the US, a lap dance, in my own observation, can be anywhere from $40 to $100. And you don't get to make out with her, unless she does it freely I guess.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamoo
    today i was going on a trip out of town and this really hot girl was sitting next to me. i was talking to her and i ask where she was from and stuff. she told me that she worked at a strip joint and said that the next time i come in she will give me a lap dance for free. i was wondering how much does it usually cost for a lap dance? and do i get to make out with her?
    Show her your Kong Dong and maybe you'll get lucky, Shamu.

She must've been one ugly stripper if she has to ride a bus!!

Good point, Shh!
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Now this is some funny shit! In the US, a lap dance, in my own observation, can be anywhere from $40 to $100. And you don't get to make out with her, unless she does it freely I guess.
    a lap dance for 40 - 100 $$ ... DAMN , i hope you at least have sex or she gives you head for that price ... i would never get one down there (in the US)

here in montreal its from 8 -15 $ per song the lap dance ... thats about 5 mins> 8-15 $$$ , you can touch ANYWHERE except their pussy's (unless they take your hand and put it there) , if they want to kiss or have sex , then you can agree .
    in Montreal , we have one of the best strip clubs in the WORLD ... good service , good price and good girls = us being one of the best . also the customers here are not really "abusive" ... iv heard of those in the strip clubs in the US . Here you can drink alcohol , you can go in at 18 , you can smoke indoors ... i heard in the US , some places are really shitty in that way .

*LOTS of strippers here will have sex with you for the price of ... nothing ... they just have to like you ALOT . but money always helps .

Generally, Shamoo, in the States anyway, no, you don't get to make out with a lap dancer. Policy is most often, literally, "hands (or mouth) off," except as may be needed to tip.

Never understood the appeal of strip bars, strippers or lap dancers. All they are to me are just efforts to get money out of my pocket into someone else's.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Where did you go? In my experience they are around $10. No, you don't get to touch them, but I guess if you're paying $100 you're probably getting more than a lap dance.

heard of those in the strip clubs in the US . Here you can drink alcohol , you can go in at 18 , you can smoke indoors ... i heard in the US , some places are really shitty in that way .
    You can go into strip clubs here at 18. You can smoke inside and you can even drink alcohol. If the strip club is fully nude, then it's BYOB. If they leave their bottoms on, then they serve alcohol there.

Drinking age in Texas is 18? I didn't know that...

No, you can go into a strip club at 18. Not drink in there.

Lap dances in the US range from $10-30. $100? You got ripped off.

do all strip clubs have a special room for the guys if they want blow job. Is it that only some of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Lap dances in the US range from $10-30. $100? You got ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami09
    do all strip clubs have a special room for the guys if they want blow job. Is it that only some of them?
    well , from what i know its called a backseat or a bathroom stall . but i never got one from a stranger , just from relationships

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast