+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Woman i really like.

Woman i really like.

So i have really had a crush on a coworker for about a year now. I acted on it very slowly. Anyway fast forward until about a month ago. She gave me her number and we talked for 3 hours. After this first talk she ignored me for about a week. I sent an email that i cant do this, that i cant go back and forth. She said she was into me but was afraid to date a coworker. We agreed to be friends. However she started texting me multiple times a day. Pi s of her kids, her daily routine, pics of herself. Things a gf would do. Our talks on the phone would last until 4 amd 5 am. We had a very deep connection. After a month of this i asked her out. We made out for hours she did not want to leave. I picked her up at 8pm and she didnt leave my car until 5 am. She had work at 9am same day. She was very into me. Next day same thing, sweet texts, telling me how much she wanted me next to her. The followong day was Valentine's day. I had a small gift sent to her. I did not put my name on it. When she got it she knew it was me and was very happy. That night she said ahe got flack amd inappropriate comments about the secret admirer gift. Next day she said she cant mix work and personal. I said nobody had to know and i was leaving that job soon anyway. She ignored me. I gave her space 2 days later she texted me about hwr grandma being sick. I told her she wad in my prayers and she didnt reply. Next day i checked on her no reply. Waited 3 hours asked if she wqs purposely ignoring me, no reply. Waited 3 more hours then sent a text that i didnt like being ignored. She textwed me back in thr middle of the night that her grandma was sick. I said ok but why not just say that and i can give you space why ignore me? No reply. Next morning i wrongly sent spam texts, with no reply. Waited 3 days and said sorry for the spam text. No reply. It has been a week now, and i will continue to give her space. We had an amazing connection with tons of passion in a short amouny of time. Did she really just forget me because of work? Ladies do you feel if i give her space she will contact me?

you texting her multiple times was a bad mistake. wait for her to respond to each message. she is obviously worried about mixing her work and personal life together. give her time to work it out in her mind. if you badger her she will get nervous and "game over"

play a little hard to get with her as opposed to your current desperate approach. if she likes you she will stop with fake excuses like grandma sick excuse

I completely understand why you texted her multiple times - you were worried and confused. I don't think it's a bad mistake. Also, it's great that you're giving her space. If I was you, I'd try to call her (or talk to her after work) and make a date with her so you can OPENLY talk about your issues. It'd be sad to just throw away what sounds like a great relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by missluna View Post
    I completely understand why you texted her multiple times - you were worried and confused. I don't think it's a bad mistake. Also, it's great that you're giving her space. If I was you, I'd try to call her (or talk to her after work) and make a date with her so you can OPENLY talk about your issues. It'd be sad to just throw away what sounds like a great relationship.
    is very big mistake obviously since she is ignoring you because upset by you hounding her too much