+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I would love to know her. Thoughts?

I would love to know her. Thoughts?

Hey everyone,

New to the site here, and just looking for some female feedback, so allow me to summarize as best as I can!

There's this local bar that my friends and I go to somewhat often (twice a month maybe). There's this waitress that works there, and I am absolutely fascinated by her! She's incredible at her job, warm, friendly, makes eye contact when she talks, will often briefly sit next to people when taking their orders, and is absolutely beautiful (at least to me). She possesses this "it" factor about her, it's hard to explain. What I can say tho, is that I was instantly intrigued by her, right off the bat, and this might be the second time in my life where I suddenly felt a particular way about someone.

I don't even know if I'm here to ask a question, or what. I guess just some thoughts would be nice, anything really. I'd certainly appreciate hearing a ladies perspective on this. Thing is, I'm in my 30's, so I try to remain realistic. I get it, all those qualities listed are essentially requirements to being a good waitress, and I doubt that her charming behavior was reserved for me exclusively. But never the less, she fascinates me, and I would love to just sit down with her sometime, and learn things about her. What she likes, what makes her laugh, etc. I figure if I'm this intrigued by someone, and it rarely ever happens, than maybe I should see what I can do about it. Life is short, right? On the other hand, there's no doubt that she probably gets guys approaching her on the regular, and I sincerely don't want to be just another guy that might make her uncomfortable, just because she's nice to people. She's fantastic at her job, and I don't want to help change that for her.

Anyways.. What does everyone think? Thanks again, hope y'all are well!

First of all, I can tell you are gentleman from your post. You don't know if she is taken or not. So, if you decide to ask her out sometime, prepared mentally to be rejected.

I say, why don't you leave her a big tip one day. That will get her attention. Then, the next time you come to the bar, talk to her. Ask her questions to show interest like "what is your name?", "I really like your shoes/dress/etc", "you have a nice smile/eyes/etc". Keep it PC though. You don't want to say anything about her body, or say anything disrespectful.

If she responds positively, you can ask her for her number or slip her your number.

Do you mind returning the favour and answer my thread called "is this creepy to men?" in the love advice forum? This forum has been really slow in replies. Much appreciated!

Edit: Got your reply. Thanks! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, one more thing. If you are uncomfortable with asking for her number that quickly. You can test the waters by asking her when she is free or if she is free this weekend or when she isn't working. This hints that you might want to ask her out without actually asking her out. A guy did this to me once when I was working and since I was interested, I told him when I was free.
    Last edited by omgtotallyxo; 19-03-18 at 08:06 AM.

if she is sitting down with customers, it is probably at directions from bar manager to entertain male customers. she will navigate to the highest tippers of course. as [MENTION=71368]omgtotallyxo[/MENTION] has suggested best way to attract her is a large tip. she probably dates some of her high tippers already. notice the type of guys she sits next to for the type of men that she prefers. after you heavy tip her a couple of times i am sure she will cozy up next to you. that will be the time to ask her for her availability to you when she is not working. of course compliments about her appearance will get her attention as will dressing yourself as a rich high roller will.

Chat her up and ask her out.