+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some suggestions,please :)

I need some suggestions,please :)

Hello.I will make my story as short as possible.Basically i have a girl in my class,which is one of the most beautiful girls in the school.(not only my opinion)
    We are in the same class for 4 years now,but we have only talked about school stuff,nothing else at all.I had always thought of her as a nice girl,but never as more than a friend.
    So,since the last 2 months i started chatting a lot with her and we became something like friends.We talk a lot about everything,about our friends outside school etc. .Since then i started thinking about her as more than a friend and i realised
    that she is all i want and need from a girl.BUT the problem is she never speaks about her love life.She has so many friends,boys and girls,but we never saw her with a boyfriend or even flirting with someone.
    I asked a mutual friend(girl),to help me by doing some research if i have some chances with that girl.After a few days she said,that she don't think it will turn out good if i want something more than a friend from her.
    I asked her why and she said it's a secret and she can't tell me.So,what do you recommend me doing?Should i try something or should i leave the things as they are and just stay friends with that girl.

Your assistant probably asked the girl herself & that girl probably said she only sees you as a friend.

If there is a school dance coming up, you can try asking the girl you like to go with you.

Well,when i talked with my assistant so to speak,she told me that she didn't tell her or anybody else that i like this girl and that's what i asked her in the first place.She told me that she asked her in a way,that she won't notice anything.

Could mean .. she has a bf or someone more seriously committed to ( a ring involved..could mean she doesn't like you in a romantic way and this girl was told that or could mean she is a lesbian and not into men.

that depends wether you have balls or no

All the evidence until now id rather say you don’t

There is a certain way you can act to seduce women. This has much to do with intent, attitude and body language.
    The intent is to make her your woman no matter what is cast at you (until you think she doesn’t deserve it anymore)
    The attitude is of believing you are (one of) the best men for her and having something to offer. It is of mutual pleasure and enjoying company as well as intimacy and sex
    The body language speaks of your attraction towards her female body. It shows in lingering with a touch or a view or a smile. It means that you are not embarrassed to pleasure her

If you nail the above it doesn’t mean she can’t say no. The question is how you take it. If she said no that is perfectly fine and up to her. Also it is her current answer and that may change over time.

You stop seducing her when you want to or when she cuts contact with you