+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

Well, this is a long story, that began in november of 2017. In my classroom there is a friend (female) which I liked (and still somewhat like).
    One day, a little drunk, a friend sent an audio by whatsapp to that girl, in which everyone said that I liked her, and I of course deny it. She just laughted at it, because she took it as a joke, but she later realised that I liked her.
    Then, at school, our relationship changed a bit but we where still talking, like usual. A friend of mine asked her if she liked me and she said that I was a pretty nice guy, funny, kind hearted, etc, but that she saw me more as a friend.
    Our relationship didn't changed until winter if I remember correctly. She became closer to me and warmer than before, like she began to talk with me more than before. We got closer, in phisical contact, talking, etc, but I though that I was only a second dish, because she stopped talking a lot with her best friend, because of a stupid fight (that is solved now). Then some of my friends said that a friend of mine, which is in my circle, liked her. Well, I didn't cared too much for that, but I don't know. She talks more with me than with him, but maybe that's because she's shy, IDK.
    I remember that the other day (in class) I heard her saying: "I like him because he is a really nice guy." (I was "sleeping" (with my my face over my arms, you know) and when I moved my head, she blushed out a lot and talked to me nervously.
    I don't know if she is playing with me or something like that, >.<.
    What should I do?

There's nothing you can do. She sees you as a friend but she likes the other guy. It's her choice. If she liked vanilla ice cream you couldn't suddenly make her prefer chocolate.

At 17 I would cut down on the drinking if I were you.

If you like her, then speak up and say something.

She's not going to read your mind. You projecting what you want for her to think/feel about you is wasting time--the other guy is going to get her as his girlfriend and you will still be the one in the friendzone.

She's not playing with you--she's just not reading your mind and is going to go with the person with the best to offer.
    People treat you the way they feel about you

If you choose to remain with someone who doesn't treat you well, you cease being the victim and become the volunteer.

~Derrick Jaxn -- look him up

What so you want to do?