+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If girl talks little while chatting, will she be the same while talking in person?

If girl talks little while chatting, will she be the same while talking in person?

The girl i'm currently chatting with basically every other day, always responds with very short 1-3 word short replies. At first i thought that she's not interested at all cause girls usually act like that when they don't care and want you to stop contacting them right? I asked her if she's like this with everyone and she told me yes... So i'm not even sure anymore if she's just shy or.. The thing is, she always responds to my questions, doesn't matter how frequently i text her. We haven't met yet so I asked her today: "on a scale 1 to 10, what are the chances that we are getting a coffe together anytime soon?" and she replied with 6-7 ) So i can assume she's somewhat interested in me. I just wonder why are her replies so short even to open-ended questions? I just hope she won't act the same during our first date if that happens...

If they are never excited to see you in a Chat, Text, Call or email, my advise BAIL.

girls tend to send short replies to guys that they have not been with in person. is defense mechanism to avoid being needy or desperate for attention. i believe she will be more open in face to face date if she is impressed with your appearance, personality and financial stability. chatting is low level relationship whereas dating is a much higher level of commitment.

- - - Updated - - -

don't understand why guy Is responding under "Ask a Female" Page. Perhaps try feminization transition technique but should not be respected as a female response since would be on "Ask a Male" Page to be legitimate.

Shes trying not to act too available. I do this too. She likes you, she doesnt want to scare you off