+ Follow This Topic

Thread: within 30 mins of FB chatting w/new girl, she changes pic. any sign?

within 30 mins of FB chatting w/new girl, she changes pic. any sign?

i sent a friend of a friend a message just messing w/her and the next day she wrote me back. following that, we went a solid 4 hours of FB chatting and towards the end she says "thx, im ready for my prize." within this time frame, she changes her profile pic so a face shot (last profile pic change from her was 2 months ago. coincidence?)

i dont take the bait, but continue messing with her. yesterday we send a few messages back and forth, i pretend to know everything about her like some creepy stalker, and she says shes getting bored.

today i sent her a message saying me and my coworker were gonna go for a buffet next week and she should join. that was 2 hours ago, i saw she "Read" it, but nothing back yet.

we arent friends on FB either.

any thoughts?

Basically you asked her to go out with you and some friends and she is ignoring the question. It means she's not interested, or she's still thinking about her answer. Don't contact her again until she contacts you.

i originally thought "new profile pic, awesome" , now im getting a slight disinterest. maybe i didnt take the bait quick enough. the only other thing i can think of is shes maybe trying not to act too interested

LOL it's so funny that you would associate "new facebook pic" with "she's interested in me"

come on, dont act like im crazy
    she has 5 profile pics in 4 years
    last one updated 2 months ago
    she changed it DURING our first conversation

tell me how im being THAT far fetched

Quote Originally Posted by bikeguy34 View Post
    come on, dont act like im crazy
    she has 5 profile pics in 4 years
    last one updated 2 months ago
    she changed it DURING our first conversation

tell me how im being THAT far fetched
    Sorry mate, you're clutching at straws. Changing profile pics wasn't bait. It wasn't about you either.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sounds like to me she's just not sure if she wants to meet you, or ready to go that far in meeting you.

well she replied, and after some funny banters, she DOES want to, precisely on Monday!

Good for you enjoy the date, keep us updated if you want.

Glad to hear that it worked out. Now I am still not sure I understand why you think her changing her profile pic has any significance one way or the other. I am not trying to goof on you or make fun, I am actually just curious. Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

I mean, was the significance specifically the picture that was chosen? Like, was the old picture just a plain old picture and the new one was somewhat flirty? Not sure I see why it would mean anything other than that she felt like changing her profile picture.

I am also curious, what exactly did she mean by "I'm ready for my prize?" Inside joke or something?

yeah Ill report back

the pic is a close up shot of her face w/some makeup on and shes had 20 likes on it
    the prize message she said I have no idea,,,,maybe referring to a bit of friskyness?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha!

I wish I knew guys like this when I was younger.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vashti, in which regard?

well we had some more light flirting today, i asked her which monday worked better for her and she actually said the following one. so 12 days. she wanted me to guess her age stuff and then the convo stopped abruptly. i will take advice and wont initiate contact (or re-initiate the convo again) , just so i get a vibe SHE wants to talk to me. as of now, shes just been going along for the ride.

Guess her age? Weird.

If she tries to back out, tell her that facebook is going to be at the buffet. She probably lives on facebook so that is a sure way to get her to go. Just do not be disappointed if her nose is buried in her cell phone the whole time.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.