+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoom Zoom....Wait, wrong company

Zoom Zoom....Wait, wrong company

So with my girlfriend out of town for the week, she's letting me drive her Scion Tc. Fun times man. It's quite different than my ole F150. Had a blast driving home this morning down the highway. It's no sports car but it's still fun to drive. I dont remember the last time I drove a car with a manual transmission, it's great. Just thought I'd share.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Hopefully you'll get a nice tailwind and be able to get that sucker over 65 mph.

Tone Guest
    Couple weeks ago, I let my ex borrow my F150 to move her shit back in, and we switched cars. Well she has a 05 Scion Tc as well and yeah, those babies are pretty fun (for a 4-cylinder) especially when you're use to a big truck.

I love manual transmission.

I love an F150 - but then I've been made fun of around here for loving trucks already, so let's just keep that between us

I don't like Scions, whichever one that looks like a box.

Yea, that's a different one. I dont like Scions either but if you're going to get one Tc is the way to go. It at least looks like a normal car. Still a bit too much plastic in the interior though. I gave her a very rough time when she first bought it.

On the contrary Lloyd, if I was going anything less than 70mph I felt like I was barely moving.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    On the contrary Lloyd, if I was going anything less than 70mph I felt like I was barely moving.
    I know; just kidding here.

Yea, that's a different one. I dont like Scions either but if you're going to get one Tc is the way to go. It at least looks like a normal car. Still a bit too much plastic in the interior though. I gave her a very rough time when she first bought it.

The first car I took over 100 mph is a Scion TC and his name is Juan. I was driving back from State College, PA.

And I've taken him from White Mountains, NH.

And Camden ME, in a snow storm. That Juan. I like riding him and driving him.

And he's only harmed me a few times. I walked into the passenger door and bumped my eye on the corner. haha..

And he's got a nice sized trunk too. Wouldn't you agree? Fit two assembled book cases.

And on a separate trip, one television, a coffee table, a floor lamp, two unassembled dresser, and god knows what else, and of course, a passenger.

Ah, Juanito.. he's taking us to Montreal this weekend.
    "Ogres are like onions."

I couldnt even figure out how to get the truck open this morning so I could put my tools back therel. We figured it out when she first got the car but I dont remember how we did it.

For the record, the first car I got over 100 was my 1982 Audi which I clocked at a 29 second mile on the way to Vegas. The speedo was pegged. I think that's somewhere around 123MPH.

I couldnt even figure out how to get the truck open this morning so I could put my tools back therel. We figured it out when she first got the car but I dont remember how we did it.

For the record, the first car I got over 100 was my 1982 Audi which I clocked at a 29 second mile on the way to Vegas. The speedo was pegged. I think that's somewhere around 123MPH.
    push the unlock button again.
    "Ogres are like onions."

WTF is Scion Tc??? Some odd american car again? Or indian?
    Don't expect anything.

It's a Toyota owned company I believe.

The one I'm driving looks like this

Yes, another weird american car.

But the car itself looks unpractcal, since it is not a sports-car either...
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa
    Yes, another weird american car.

But the car itself looks unpractcal, since it is not a sports-car either...
    Easy boobie; Name a nice looking car out of Estonia?

If it is a Toyota company, I don't think they are American. Last I checked they were a Japanese company, but maybe I'm wrong!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast