+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Hungry!

I'm Hungry!

It's staff appreciation day today. Guess what, the pizza is already 25 minutes late. I'm pissed! I'm hungry damn it. I'd go get my own food but they expect me to be here to support the minions we have working for us. Even when the pizza gets here I have to sit through 15 minutes of awards and crap for these morons from the halfway house and work release. ARGH!! I'm hungry damn it.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

woa!

hmm tavs, i'll imagine i didn't read that.
    "Ogres are like onions."

What? Ya'll dont work with criminals?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

nope...

you do?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Yea. Our last receptionist was in jail for beating up her teacher.
    But yea, I work in a call center so most of the representatives are low-class types.

Tone Guest
    LoL scared of the receptionist, are we Terry??

No she's not the receptionist anymore. Now we have a really hot latina girl named Teresa. Speaking of hot, my girlfriend's assistant had one too many buttons undone this morning when I was talking to her this morning. I think someone's trying to gain territory while their boss is out of town.

Tone Guest
    LoL what kind of computer office do you work in that's full of all these gorgeous women? My roommate is a computer programmer and he says his building is full of either old ugly women or they're all married.

Oh, I'm the only techie here. We have about 100 employees here but only a dozen or so in administration. To be honest, I dont know why we always hire hotties but we do and have for the three years I've been here. I'm very fortunate. And the Recruiters are all women so who knows.

Tone Guest
    LoL damn, that's cool though. When do we get to see a pic of Mrs. TAVS? ^_^

I want to scan the picture we have up in the new employee training room but it's kind hard during the day...people would be like, what are you doing?

Tone Guest
    "Oh nothin, just showin my internet friends.... uh...... working on something for the company website.

...."

Did anyone else acomplish as little as I did today?

I think I did!

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I think I did!
    I plan to make up for my slacking off on the clock by being very productive tonight when I'm off the clock.

Got to get my Audi and Firebird working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast