+ Follow This Topic

Thread: makeing the move to make out....

makeing the move to make out....

Ok here is the deal me and my gf have been going out for about a month and we are moving reletivily slow. We kiss after each date (their nothing speshal just pecks) and i want to move forword and make out with her. I know that she wants to but she is shy and inexperienced in makeing out like me. I have tryed to make out with her befor but we are allways in a weird position like she is laying her head on my chest while watching a movie. I guess what my question is, how do i start things off like do i just dive in for the kiss or what?

I'm not sure I have any suggestions for you. My problem has always been the opposite: How to STOP women from making out with me.
    Speak less. Say more.

Well I was told that I kissed her on the forehead while laying on the couch on my birthday. She glanced up, looked me in the eye, and we started kissing. But that's just what I'm told, I blacked out a lot of that night.....Cheers.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Lay her close beside you and when you talk to her, stare into her eyes. It helps if you offer to massage her shoulders to ease the tension. Snuggle up and comment on how nice she looks or smells.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

You need to make the effort to make out. If you are in an uncomfortable position that isnt easy to kiss in... MOVE!!

Who cares if it is obvious, your way too shy. *shakes head*
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Well I was told that I kissed her on the forehead while laying on the couch on my birthday. She glanced up, looked me in the eye, and we started kissing. But that's just what I'm told, I blacked out a lot of that night.....Cheers.
    Well, you sound like me. Only I was told that I was kissing, how it happened, i don't know, I don't remember... it is weird if you don't remember anything...
    Don't expect anything.

lilwing89 Guest
    i think you are 14 young man.

i remember my first kiss with my current gf..it was in june, a long hot summer day. i knew what i was gonna do and i did it. i walked down her basement, whcih i knew would get her to follow me down. i knew she would and did. why the basement? because her mom was in the house and your first kiss should always be when it's just you and her.

anyways i was looking at something(dont remember what) but i turn around and smile and shes like 'come on(and grabbed my hand), lets go upstairs' so she starts heading toward the stairs. i stop and pull her toward me and she smiles, and i plant the first kiss on her lips. oh and by the way, our first kiss was 'making out'. well anyways we kissed for a bit then we went upstairs and finished the deed

we made out all summer and only recently discovered that we love short little pecks as much as the long, hot, sweaty make out ones. i love just kissing her then seeing her smile at me. oh and she kisses back! thats the best part! then i smile. it's soooo cute and romantic! i lvoe it!

we are playing chess next time we hang out...how cool is that??(a girl who likes chess eh?)

thats Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    we are playing chess next time we hang out...how cool is that??(a girl who likes chess eh?)
    lol man some ppl say "to play chess" for "to have sex", it's like a code, i really tought that's what u meant at first and i was like "lucky bastard" XD

Sunny hurricane ridden Boca Raton, Florida
    She may be inexperienced, but I bet she's ready to move to the next level. So rock her world by bringing her pleasure through your kisses and carresses.
    Start out with a whisper in her ear telling her how beautiful she is. Then lightly brush her cheek with your lips, and bring your mouth slowly down the path from her ear to her lips (taking a moment to lick your lips during your travels). With slightly parted lips, kiss her gently at first, then just a little harder the second time. Be in the moment and don't worry so much about what you should be expected to do next. Just listen to her heart beat, listen to her breathing, feel her tender lips, and explore this wonderful experience of kissing her gently at first, then with more increasing passion.
    Heidi

www.relationship-advice-for-guys.com