+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does this mean??

What does this mean??

So, there has been something that has been bugging me for some time. Since you all are honest and straight to the point: I thought it was better to post it here. Alright so here’s my story.

We were sitting right next to each other. We have known each other for a long time and we connect. We were talking one day and I said something and we kind of clicked (again). He turned his head and looked me in the eyes. And I don’t mean just looking, this guy was like staring at me intensely. Time stopped. It was so hot. I could feel my heart pounding. No one else existed at that moment in my life. Just me and him. He looked at me, I looked at him. It was probably the best moment of my life.…

He looked at me (kind of dreamy). He looked at me more. I remember myself looking down to his lips and up again in his eyes. And I kept on getting more and more nervous. And then he looked at me a little bit more. And then…

NOTHING!!! Absolutely nothing!! I panicked!! I didn’t knew what to do! Luckily I quickly used a good excuse while he was still staring, we said our goodbyes and I left!

For once I just want to know the truth and nothing but the truth. Because I’m sick and tired of friends telling me I’m imagining things that weren’t there. So, love experts help me out here!! I need answers to these 2 q’s:

1. Is this guy into me? Yes or No?

And most important:

2. WHY didn’t he kiss me??

Thanx in advance!!

Is he attached to someone else? If not, I'd say he chickened out. Next time, why don't you kiss HIM??

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with shh. On both points.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Is he attached to someone else? If not, I'd say he chickened out. Next time, why don't you kiss HIM??
    Hey, thank you for replying. No, he is single. It's just... well... I don't know whether or not he's interested. I just don't want to get this reaction:

"Excuse me?? What the ^%$& do you think you're doing!!"

::laughing:: Why would he do that? Even if he is not interested (which I doubt), I would think he'd still be flattered. He is probably worrying about the same thing you are!!

"...you don't want to get his erection..." Whaaa? Then why are you wanting him to kiss you?
    Last edited by whaywardj; 14-11-05 at 11:35 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

what Hayward?

::laughing:: Why would he do that? Even if he is not interested (which I doubt), I would think he'd still be flattered. He is probably worrying about the same thing you are!!
    Well, let's just say I have tried my luck in making the first move when it comes to guys (more than once). And that didn't work well at all. So I guess I'm just trying to play it safe.

Ahh, well, I guess you have to decide whether or not you are willing to take the chance. Of course there is a little risk involved, is he worth it?

Ahh, well, I guess you have to decide whether or not you are willing to take the chance. Of course there is a little risk involved, is he worth it?
    Well, he's not exactly Johnny Depp. But he's the only guy I met who really seems to understand me.

Honey, very few of them are "Johnny Depps" (or in my case, George Clooneys). We can't all be so lucky!

hahha

lol so true shh!

Honey, very few of them are "Johnny Depps" (or in my case, George Clooneys). We can't all be so lucky!

hahha
    Whahahahaha, So you're into George Clooney huh? My mom also has a thing for little Georgey. She doesn't like Johnny Depp at all.

Johnny's pretty cute.

I like them both... (except for when Johnny Depp tries to grow that stupid little wimpy moustache).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast