+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wut is wrong with my girl?

I begin to wonder if the ladies here might not be enjoying men's foibles a little too heartily. A bit of glee over our shortcomings seems to pervade. Go on, girls. Enjoy your passing moment of superiority. Our day will definitely come and it will be all of you who come running for our shoulders to lean on. Some of us may even forgive your barbed remarks, back-handed compliments and veiled disdain and offer them.

So, there. Phffft!
    Speak less. Say more.

lol Hayward. I love to read your posts!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL awww Hayward! lol. But come on seriously though, I can't figure out why if a girl says "I don't like you", why the guy still wonders if she does or not.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    LOL awww Hayward! lol. But come on seriously though, I can't figure out why if a girl says "I don't like you", why the guy still wonders if she does or not.
    lol...Well, it's because you girls have no clue what the heck you want anyways, we're just trying to remind you...Hey babe, it's me that you really want.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well because you said it like that Asip, ok!!! LOL

LOl.. I think it's that guys think we are so confused all the time, and when we say no we really mean yes because you guys think we never say what we really mean. Which is not always the case. And sometimes we don't say what we mean but not when it comes down to that stuff. IMO

Sometimes the guy thinks if he is persistent and keeps asking her, she will eventually give in and either stay with him or go out with him. It might work, but not for very long. We are easier to guilt into doing things.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Sometimes the guy thinks if he is persistent and keeps asking her, she will eventually give in and either stay with him or go out with him. It might work, but not for very long. We are easier to guilt into doing things.
    Hmm...good point...There is the opposite too...You're attracted to the guy, he wants you back however he's not very persistent and gets you a lot easier,...You like him a lot but after you sleep with him, he just moves on to the next best thing...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Oh god, everyone thinks they have it the worst. Most of the students i know in my class live with room mates..They work full time and go to school full time...Life is hard, deal with it. Are you healthy? If so, you're set. All you need is a little courage and you're on your way.
    WTF is this supposed to mean ??? Was I complaining , NO . i was just saying how im tired to see so many little kids whining , if you actually READ one of my previous post , you will clearly see how this doesnt really bother me , im like " boohoo , tuff shit , i know i can handle it , iv had worst ..." so where was i saying i had "no courage " ... i do know how some ppl have it bad , im just tired of seeing like kids that have EVERYTHING in their hands and the second one little crap comes along their lives they cry .

That was not exactly directed at you, Lv, instead, it was a general comment since I hear so many people bitching about how their life is hard and all. Glad to see you took it so well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Well because you said it like that Asip, ok!!! LOL

LOl.. I think it's that guys think we are so confused all the time, and when we say no we really mean yes because you guys think we never say what we really mean. Which is not always the case. And sometimes we don't say what we mean but not when it comes down to that stuff. IMO
    Do you mean what you're saying now? Or something else? How's anyone supposed to know when you mean what you say if, sometimes you don't but, other times, you do? Just when is what time which?

It's not so much that guys think women are confused. It's that women confuse us. And worse: Often take pride in doing so.

Personally, I no longer care to play guessing games or 20 Questions around what a woman does or doesn't want, or may or may not mean. I'm not even fond of "coy" that much, anymore, although I used to be challenged by a woman's exhibiting it. All in all, for me, anything along those lines is a monumental waste of time. The energy and effort I'd spend trying to sort out where things are or might be, or where I do or don't stand with a woman who does such, is all taken away from actually getting somewhere with someone else who's more clear on how I, personally, fit into her life.

All of which, I'd imagine, goes to explain why I'm single. In affairs of the heart, I have a VERY low tolerance for ambiguity or ambivalence.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 17-11-05 at 08:17 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Do you mean what you're saying now? Or something else? How's anyone supposed to know when you mean what you say if, sometimes you don't but, other times, you do? Just when is what time which?

It's not so much that guys think women are confused. It's that women confuse us. And worse: Often take pride in doing so.

Personally, I no longer care to play guessing games or 20 Questions around what a woman does or doesn't want, or may or may not mean. I'm not even fond of "coy" that much, anymore, although I used to be challenged by a woman's exhibiting it. All in all, for me, anything along those lines is a monumental waste of time. The energy and effort I'd spend trying to sort out where things are or might be, or where I do or don't stand with a woman who does such, is all taken away from actually getting somewhere with someone else who's more clear on how I, personally, fit into her life.

All of which, I'd imagine, goes to explain why I'm single. In affairs of the heart, I have a VERY low tolerance for ambiguity or ambivalence.

Well said, Hayward. These days, i'm thinking something along those lines as well. If anything happens at first and I can't figure it out, i'll go with the flow for awhile till things become clearer. If it doesn't happen and it's putting a strain on me, i'll move on and try again with someone else. Not interested in wasting so much of my time figuring it all out.
    Last edited by Asip4u; 17-11-05 at 08:25 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I said sometimes we don't say what we mean I was talking about beating around the bush. We all are victim to this, whether it be male or female. I agree with you Hayward that it takes mroe energy to not say what you mean and try and guess what the other person is thinking. But I think sometimes guys think us woman are too complicated to figure out when in actuality we are not. We are emotional, analytical, caring creatures. But I think younger females use that to their advantage on the guys they date to make it seem like we more difficult than what we really are.

I'd tend to agree with that, RB. At the other extreme, some older women evolve the tactic to such a high art that psychopharmacologists have to give it names and create drugs to keep it in equi-Librium.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 17-11-05 at 09:28 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I can see that. It sucks, but I can see that. Too many women use it for their advantage and then it gives us all a bad name!

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Well said, Hayward. These days, i'm thinking something along those lines as well. If anything happens at first and I can't figure it out, i'll go with the flow for awhile till things become clearer. If it doesn't happen and it's putting a strain on me, i'll move on and try again with someone else. Not interested in wasting so much of my time figuring it all out.
    Yep. Though one wants to be a gentleman about it, that's really about it. You waste my time, you waste my life. They are, after all, one in the same.
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123