+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wut is wrong with my girl?

wut is wrong with my girl?

see this girl, we cool, we hang out, and she even said she likes me, but she is weird, like we were so good today, but the next she dont talk to me no more, and when Im tryin to talk to her she tell me to **** off, wut da hell is wrong with her? anyone know, n how can I fix it?
    appriciated

maybe PMS ??? or maybe she bi-polar or schizo ...

So Vinsanity, how old are you? How old is she? It depends...it could be what Lv is saying...It could be something you did without really paying much attention to it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

What is that? It's more trouble than it's worth. Drop her and start going out with someone more civilized.
    Speak less. Say more.

Yea, i agree Hayward...Although i'm not sure the ages here. If they're both really young, moving on to someone that is same age might not make any difference.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

ok, then we both 15 but I gonna turn to 16 next month, and her birthday is jus last week, n we hang out

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    What is that? It's more trouble than it's worth. Drop her and start going out with someone more civilized.
    More civilized? Wit his mad ebonics dat he uses when he hangs wit his girl? I think not.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    More civilized? Wit his mad ebonics dat he uses when he hangs wit his girl? I think not.
    I was going to say the same thing Debunkt. lol

You're both very young so what kind of expectations do you have anyways? Just hang out and have fun. If she doesn't agree with you or not like you all the time, so what? Go with the flow...

yea, ur right man Im movin on wut bout be a playa huh?

u wan be a playa , u wan write lik tis ?

1st learn how to write properly .
    2nd playa ... PLZ ... thats for fools . theres no such thing as "playa" , thats just a dumb term young little sh... anyways . whats the point
    3nd you want to be a player ? so go play with yourself , there , end of story .

ps ; lose the vince carter , your not him and you ll never be , if you cant come up with a better name than that , then i dont think you can handle having any type of girl , even less have succesfull sex (based also on your response of "playa") . lose the whole "gangsta " crap , its wack and at 16 shoulnt you be a little more mature than that like learning how to drive without being on your dads lap .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 15-11-05 at 07:22 AM.

Gee thanks man I got it

Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter
    Gee thanks man I got it
    YOUR WELCOME !!!

Got up on the wrong side of the bed, LV? ...Come on, that's a little harsh.

i dont know , im just tired of seeing like kids running around being little irresponsible shits all the time . geez , i had such a rough time at that age , paying bills ( yes , my parents demanded it ) , paying for my own stuff ( even usefull things like a bus pass and cloths , my parents stopped paying for my stuff since i was 13 ) ... once i had to pay school on my own ... i was 15 .

now i have to pay college , pay for my stuff , AND now my parents might separate wich means basically , get myself a place of my own , now how can i go to college , and work enough to pay for a damn place , and all the rest of my family had everything they wanted up to this day , and im the youngest . damn i feel old .

bro when he was my age = free car , never worked , got everything payed , dropped out college after 1 month

me = BUY YOUR OWN STUFF !!! do this do that , ... im tired of all this , **** off unfair world ... bohoo , tough shit , i know i can handle this . now wheres my tequila .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast