+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

It's finally out people! I think I am going to go see it next week. I hate crowds so there is no way I am getting in there this weekend. No way. Not with a bunch of psychotic Potter fanatics. I am not a huge fan but I like the movies so yeah. I obviously want to see it. Just not at the expense of my sanity. No thanks. I'll go see it Tuesday or something. lol I can't wait though. My friend went to see it late last night and he looooved it. He is nuts though. I wasn't about to go with those crowds. Anyway... If anyone has seen it, let me know if you loved it or hated it. I hear it is the best so far. I hope so. Anyway... Tootles!
    Last edited by BlackRose; 19-11-05 at 11:59 PM.

hey rosie! i'm that way about theaters too. i saw the last lotr the weekend it came out and i couldn't enjoy it at all. cell phones were ringing, people were making smacking noises with their popcorn and shaking their cups.... it drove me crazy. i wait until i can either see it in the $movie or at home.

anyway i never really got into harry potter. nomas says i'm missing out but i don't really care right now. maybe i'll look into it later. the guy who plays him is starting to look like this one guy i dated, ron, and i can't stand it.

I've never touched any of the books but I've seen the previous three movies. I enjoy them. They don't constitute my favorites or anything but they're fun and entertaining. I'll see this one once the hardcore fans are done humping it, I'm sure it'll be fun to watch.
    Heit ist mein taug.

well i read the first 3 books because i was forced to ( english class) , i saw the 3rd movie ( my ex wanted to see it badly... we were dating back then ) .

i just saw the 4th one , i dint understand what was going on and i feel asleep halfway through it , i was drunk also with my 2 sisters and their kids and my bro in law who has drunk with me . kinda boring for me .

You ****ing drink FAR too much. Seems like every other one of your posts has you plastered.
    Speak less. Say more.

The ONLY time I enjoy rowdy crowds at the cinema is when I go to a Rocky Horror party.
    Speak less. Say more.

who do you go as?
    Last edited by misombra; 20-11-05 at 09:04 AM. Reason: and can we see pictures?

Euro-trash.
    Speak less. Say more.

i dont believe i drink alot , far from it actually , i only drink approximatly once per week , sometimes not even during a whole week , but also theres weeks where i drink 3-4 times also ... it really depends what im doing and with who im with .

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I saw it.

Was pretty good.

I teared up at the end, so props to them for gettin' that down.

Even though it wasn't as good as the book, they didn't do too bad considering they had to fit all that story into those few hours.

Frasbee-----You're back and online at the same time. That's a good coincidence :-D

Saw Harry Potter yesterday. Lined up early and managed to get seats, sandwiched between all the little kiddies. Pretty good story, a bit dark though. Movie was long, 2 1/2hrs.

I'm always impressed when a movie is able to capture the content it needs to cover in a, sometimes, limited timeframe. Do you know if they make the super nerd editions for Harry Potter with hours of deleted scenes like they did for the Lord of the Rings movie? I think a lot of people would enjoy that. I kinda feel let down when I see a movie that's under two hours. That's just a personal preference though, I adore movies.
    Heit ist mein taug.

iīm dying to see it... but until friday I canīt
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

I seen some trailors and its pretty good.

I usually go see the movie on Sunday at the last show..usually its died down by then.

I would see it but unfortunatly i am not 12 anymore.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast