+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tampons?

tampons?

what are tampons???

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Really?

Ok, well, they are condensely packed wads of cotton attached to a nylon cord that is inserted during a woman's period to absorb her monthly blood. They are removed by pulling on the cord.

The only reason I answered this is because YOU asked it hussain, and I believe you are sincere in asking...

They're called that because, sometimes, a woman forgets she has one in when she has sex and the man's penis willl "tamp on" it, pushing it deeper into her vagina. So, be sure when you're about to have sex with a woman, there isn't a little string dangling around down there.
    Speak less. Say more.

LOL Hayward!!!

Or sometimes she doesnt "forget", she just doesnt care! :p :p haha

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    what are tampons???

Hussain
    Seriously? You can't be this dumb, can you?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    LOL Hayward!!!

Or sometimes she doesnt "forget", she just doesnt care! :p :p haha
    Yep. Had one or two of those. One wouldn't even let me stop long enough to remove it. "It doesn't matter," she snarled lustily. But it did. I kept thumping against the damn thing and it distracted me.

The ones who really perplexed me because they didn't squawk sooner were those who whispered upon my entering them, "Do you know where you are?" The first time it happened, took me a few seconds to realize she was telling me I'd missed her vagina and had taken a foray up her butt.

Since the women who said it didn't seem to mind, I didn't make any course corrections. Until the second rounds. Maybe. Because, among those, there were some who whispered, "Cum in me there...cum in me there...," over and over, as if they were apprehensive I wouldn't.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 21-11-05 at 06:11 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

i swear i didnt know. only yesterday i saw this ad on Television and i realised i didnt know.

Thanks shh! , i really didnt know.

Hussain

p.s. Lloyd95, i am dumber than you think
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

What are you, 3 years old? Seriously, my 4 year old daughter knows what they are. Not specifically, but knows they're a "womans product."
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I wonder what all my kids know about those things... brings up a good point.

My daughter is 9 now, and up until a year ago (or maybe even less?) we showered or bathed together every now and then. She did ask about "the string" once and I took it as an opportunity to tell her about a womans cycle and how we carry eggs, etc.

My son has never asked, but he's 14 and somehow he figured out how to wear deoderant and ended up with some of his own... so I assume he goes to his father for that sort of thing. He's taken "sex ed" classes at school too, I know.

Why didn't you talk to your son Independent? Aren't you worried he may not be getting factual information or sufficient amounts of it?

Well, I HAVE talked to him about sex to some extent. It came up when he asked me what "abstinence" meant, because we were signing a form for his sex ed class at school.

I've also talked to him about STD's, birth control, etc - but he already knew all that from the class... I threw in my personal twist about how I was only 3 years older than he is now when I got pregnant with him, the effect that pregnancy has on a womans body, about love vs lust and about respect, etc.

I'm not really sure what else to say to him? We talk and joke quite a bit, so there's open communication there. And I'm not worried about the info he has, because we discussed it enough for me to know he "got it" (and enough to embarrass him LOL).

But about tampons, pads, douching and other feminine products/topics - I just havent seen the need. Do you think I should??

I would hate for him to ever feel dumb over those things. But then... I would also hate to taint his view of females LOL.

Besides... he has internet access in his room haha

Seriously - I think he talks about "personal things" with his father, which is okay by me. We are very close, and he hasnt really been around his father a lot until the last couple of years - so it's a way for them to bond in a way I guess. Just things like deoderant, razors, tips & tricks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    I would also hate to taint his view of females LOL.

Besides... he has internet access in his room haha
    haha - that made me laugh!

well who knows , maybe he 'll grow up to think as women being sex toys ... or that they all like to get DP's . Its better to brake the bubble and face reality .

Yes, but the boy has had to live with ME for the last 14 years of his life. If we were somehow separated this very minute and he never saw me again... I think I have successfully taught him (by example) that women are REAL and not at all as fancy as all their packaging

haha

(ie I've already warped him enough with reality - I dont worry that he's that naive LOL)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast