+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with people at work???

How do you deal with people at work???

What I meant by that its that I work with a bunch of women, sometime I don’t even want to come to work because the atmosphere in here.
    One of them in particular think her shit don’t stink…
    She is 26, and all you can hear from her is that “ well I am 26, my house is pay for, I am married, my car is pay for, I have been in Bahamas.. and all that shit…
    This girl think she knows everything…
    And if you are not in her clan, then the rest of the little girly treated you like pure shit…and I am not in her clan because she really piss me off
    She had almost her house giving to her from her grandparents so of course its easy to pay for it;
    She has her parent 3 house from her to help her when she has $$$ problem;
    She has no kids;
    When she walk in front of my station she look away so that she doesn’t not have to look at me…I don’t get it some week she will talk to me and then the rest of the other girl will say hello and ask me how I am and other week I will be shit to her…

I can’t stand people like that… really what does she think she has so much !!!!
    Any suggestion how not to feel so stress at work! Well I come here to chat but I still surounded by those...&&**%%$#$%# sorry about the language..lol

Tone Guest
    LoL Frenchy it's all good.

You can just smile to yourself knowing that the probable reason why she builds up her life so much and likes to brag is because she's so insecure with herself, or in such denial of her problems she feels she has to remind herself and others how "perfect" her life is. We're all human. One of the characteristics every human on this planet shares, is imperfection and their own set of problems. She's no different.

I would just not give her any attention at all. Just go about your work day imagining as if she doesn't exist.

lol Women suck sometimes. I work with mainly women, but I get along with them all. I know the personality you are talking about. Just avoid her and try not to pay attention to it all. If you really don't like your work enviorment, you could always look elsewhere for a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL Frenchy it's all good.

You can just smile to yourself knowing that the probable reason why she builds up her life so much and likes to brag is because she's so insecure with herself, or in such denial of her problems she feels she has to remind herself and others how "perfect" her life is. We're all human. One of the characteristics every human on this planet shares, is imperfection and their own set of problems. She's no different.

I would just not give her any attention at all. Just go about your work day imagining as if she doesn't exist.
    Hey Tony!!!! How are you?
    I try that.. but sometime it get over me, I get so stress inside to see the way she is..and she is very loud..she like to be loud so people can hear her.. for an exemple the other day it was her friend Birthday.. well she made a cake for her and put it on her desk so that everyone can see..unstead of doing this during her lunch hours.. and then she gave some cake to her friend except for me.. of course..
    Well trust me she think that she is perfect.. one summer they were at the front reception checking their new sandal and she goes.. "I got the perfect toes..." What the %%$%% is perfect toes...see how she is.. now she just pass in front of my station and saw me type in LF.. and she gave me a look mean while she is always at the reception blabing her big mouth outloud for hours...

lol Like Tone said, she's just insecure and feels the need to tell people about how great she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    lol Women suck sometimes. I work with mainly women, but I get along with them all. I know the personality you are talking about. Just avoid her and try not to pay attention to it all. If you really don't like your work enviorment, you could always look elsewhere for a job.
    Well I think that working with all women is the worst thing...because they always try to be slimer or nicer or this and that then the other one.. and she is one of them...now she goes around that she is fit and slim.. well I got a surprise for her...I bike 2 hours a day to get to work..and I won't compare my body to hers because she has uge boobs and she is quite proud of them...and I had two kids and I still think that I am slimmer then her.. and I don't go around saying that "oh I bike 2 hours everyday, and I am slimmer then you, and that I have a nicer face then you.. I don't say stuff like that because I think its stupid...
    I wanted to change job but I really like what I am doing and because I have been here for 14 yrs I have a lots of advantage over them...
    You know it was not always like that! When I first started here is was very pleaseant and nice to work here.. but now the people has retired...(those were the people you could count on) and now we have those little girly...

Tone Guest
    I'm good, Frenchy! You shouldn't let this heffer get you so riled up, darlin!!

I'd share some cake with you if I had some!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Everyone I work with has children. I think I'm the only woman here without kids.

lol Like Tone said, she's just insecure and feels the need to tell people about how great she is.
    Yes I guess that true... but beside been insecure!!! she is so 2 faces.. many time I caugh her talking about people..
    like when people call in sick she goes.. depending how hot it is outside.. she goes. ." hum she has a 20 degree flu" I just want to hit her.. grrrrr... and the when they come back to work.. she won't talk to them for the first 2 days...

What a *****. I would definitely ignore her.

Tone Guest
    FRENCHY, I got your back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I'm good, Frenchy! You shouldn't let this heffer get you so riled up, darlin!!

I'd share some cake with you if I had some!
    lol... hum.. cake..Thanks Tone!
    They are all like that..see they will take out people for their brithday they will pass right beside me to invite the girls but won't say nothing to me, I think that this is so ignorant..you know, even that I would not want to go now because I actually know what kind of people they are, to be polite and because they invite the rest of the secretary I think that they should ask me too! I remember them wispering that they were having a lunch for one girl that was getting maried... I think they are so stupid...or they think I am stupid and that I don't know what's going on...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Everyone I work with has children. I think I'm the only woman here without kids.
    You know I have a lot of respect for people who work hard to get what they want.. and even that the get stuff cheap like her " her house" but dam don't come and rub it in my face when she know that I have a hard time..

And she always make remark about other women how they look that they are not dress in fashion, or they never have nothing new.. because her missy when she buy something new you got to tell her that she look good and the same if she get her hair colour or cut you got to tell her because she won't talk to you for a while..she will talk to her friends but not you.. because you did not gave her any comment on her look

Tone Guest
    You know what it probably is, Frenchy.

JEALOUSY.

I mean what else could it be? You're a SWEET girl, we all know this. You probably intimidate them that's all. With your sexy french accent and great looks you bring out their insecurities. And what do girls usually do when they feel intimidated/jealous/insecure around another female? ACT MEAN AND SNOBBY!!

Just tell yourself that anytime they piss you off. Don't show them ANY attention or emotion and tell yourself in your head, "Wow it must really suck to be that insecure and that jealous over me to act like children. Good thing I'm BETTER THAN THAT"

What a *****. I would definitely ignore her.
    I know its crazy... because I can see what she said when they call in sick so I know for sure that she make her comment when I call in sick...

See a few year ago my doctor told me that I have Lupus (this is a very serious, because its your own body that destroy your essential organs) your heart, lungs, and tissus... when I found out I was at work, it was last year just before Christmas.. I was very upset... and was crying..I told one girl here which I tought that was my friend i did not want anyone else to know other them my family.. well that girl told that " special one" her comment to me was.. " well its not that bad of a disease.. just take a pill that all" %%$$% I got so piss off that since then I saw in her.. a ignorant little #$#$ that always get what she wants and since then I really can't stand her and the other people that hang around with her because they become just like her..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast