+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anal sex..really worth it?

It really depends on the kind of relationship the two of you share.

yea maybe he thinks your going to give him a disease.

Mmmm... Italian. I love hot italian sausage! lol... sorry a joke my bf and I have.

Anyway, as for anal. I've done it several times. It has ALWAYS hurt when he first puts it in. Yes.. a lot of lube is good. Ladies, if you want to try, being drunk helps the first time since the drunkeness generally relaxes your muscles a bit and you feel less pain. Lube DEFINATELY needed. But once he gets it in there and gets in a few good strokes, it's not bad. My bf likes it, but he never asks for it. He'll do it if I ask. I ask only because I think he likes it but is too shy to ask since he knows it hurts at first.

However, I do NOT get off on anal sex. It feels kinda weird. There's no clitoral stimulation nor G-spot stimulation. Sometimes it just feels too weird, kinda like the poo-ing sensation. (yeah, yuck!) The guys i've done it with all enjoyed it with me. They say it's tighter than the V, but definately doesn't feel as "cushiony" nor as wet.

And of course, my biggest "fear" about anal -- poopy dick! Hasn't happened, but still, how do you know there's no poo-stains up in there? blech.

Yeah and be sure to get tested for HIV (if you're not using a condom) if you're having anal since that is an excellent way to transfer it.

hiv test went fine..but anyway after all what you wrote i feel even less interested in trying it..unless my gf asks for it;-)

too me its not worth the hassle/preparation time for neither me or my gf. i'd rather just stick it where its suppose to go and get on with it.

Personally, I like to do it. I'm a guy. Most girls I've done it with liked it...but some didn't. They just wanted to see what it was like. I like it cause it's something different. If it makes her sweat and grunt...then I'll do it. But that's just me.

Well I'm a married heterosexual male and I am the one who enjoys it. My wife actually does the penetrating. So much that I even use sex toys so she won't have to use her fingers. It doesn't bother her and it sure brings extra excitement to the sex.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Passion, you registered to make THAT your first post? LOL
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Passion
    Well I'm a married heterosexual male and I am the one who enjoys it. My wife actually does the penetrating. So much that I even use sex toys so she won't have to use her fingers. It doesn't bother her and it sure brings extra excitement to the sex.
    You're gay; that's okay.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

started trying anal once in my life
    hurt like ****
    i told him to **** off
    NEVER AGAIN thank you very much

Honestly I'm not gay. And if I was I wouldn't hide in the closet trust me. And well I suppose I had to make something my first post and this happened to be it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In that case, welcome. This thread is old, anyway. May as well make it your welcome thread.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i read a couple of questions of ppl who love the same thing u do on this page
    go through it (i dont mean it in a offencive way)

ull see lots off ppl like what u like

[url]http://www.am-i-gay.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Passion
    Good God You're Gaye!

Queer as a $3 bill.

A rim job is one thing, toys?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast