+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are girls so confusing???

Well she IMd me before. I was very brief and casual and then after 5 minutes I said I had to do some hw and she tried stopping me and tried getting me to talk. I said I just wanted her to think about whats been going on the past week and to just really think about it. She wanted me to tell her what she did wrong and I just kept saying just think about everything and then we'll tlak later. Now she's pissed cause I'm kinda giving her the cold shoulder.

Misombra says:

"actually neo, females have MORE gray matter than males, and it's responsible for thought-linking capacity.

[url]http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-2832.html[/url]

but thanks for yet another insight into your idiocy."

It seems the real idiot spouted her mouth without reading carefully. Women's brains contain relatively more gray matter due to their smaller size. However, men's brains have more gray matter overall than their female counterpart. Have a nice day!

[URL=http://today.uci.edu/news/release_detail.asp?key=1261]University of California, Irvine[/URL]

[URL=http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/news/News_Releases/may99/gur.shtml]University of Pennsylvania Medical Center[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Fajemeister
    Well she IMd me before. I was very brief and casual and then after 5 minutes I said I had to do some hw and she tried stopping me and tried getting me to talk. I said I just wanted her to think about whats been going on the past week and to just really think about it. She wanted me to tell her what she did wrong and I just kept saying just think about everything and then we'll tlak later. Now she's pissed cause I'm kinda giving her the cold shoulder.
    NO NO NO NO.

"I said I just wanted her to think about what's been going on the past week and to just really think about it.

Don't say shit like this; don't get sucked into this trap again. You are telling her to "Think about what's going on"? She knows damn well what going on.

She IM'd you? What's that, an instant message?

If it is, why did you respond?

I am talking about only speaking to her if you get cornered and cannot avoid it.

IE: you physicaly run into her.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Fajemeister
    Don't ignore her, just tell her that you need to know where you stand. If she wants to be in a relationship she will tell you that. If she doesn't than cut on your seduction methods and give her some pace until she is ready, if she only wants to be your friend then there are little chances you can push to develope this any further. If she is confused tell her to get back to you when she is not confused any more...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole

It seems the real idiot spouted her mouth without reading carefully. Women's brains contain relatively more gray matter due to their smaller size.
    This is the quote from misombra's article, and I have to agree with how she interpreted it. I didn't read your articles, because I don't really think it matters. We all know that women rule. :-)

"Gur's discovery that females have about 15 to 20 percent more gray matter than males suddenly made sense of another major sex difference: Men, overall, have larger brains than women (their heads and bodies are larger), but the sexes score equally well on tests of intelligence.

Gray matter, made up of the bodies of nerve cells and their connecting dendrites, is where the brain's heavy lifting is done. The female brain is more densely packed with neurons and dendrites, providing concentrated processing power -- and more thought-linking capability."

It appears that men NEED the bigger brain size to compensate for their lack of gray matter. Ounce for ounce, we are smarter.
    Last edited by shh!; 29-11-05 at 12:10 PM.

when they talk about humans and races like that i feel like a damn PC , as if theyr just giving out our specs ...

ohh the model : woman , has 20 % gray matter with stupid common sense ... they often give you the blue screen of death , also called complaining . also seems to "leak" once a month due to technical hardware diffculties .
    our older model : Man , has more muscle power by 200 % than the women , sometimes reaching as fast as 20-30 Miles/H ... but seems to have technical problems with other Man components from different companies . not to mention it has no "make-up" problems , thus not having to upgrade every once in a while .
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 29-11-05 at 12:05 PM.

SHHHH

Everyone knows that women are less intelligent then men, it is science, and you cannot argue with science.

HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    SHHHH

Everyone knows that women are less intelligent then men, it is science, and you cannot argue with science.

Such nonsense coming from oh-so-smart single guys.

haha

Here are some posts from your fellow manly posters. You be the judge:

Quote Originally Posted by jaye
    is drunk driving illegal? or drinking and driving illegal? (even a bottle)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye
    i wanna know if Ecstasy's are illegal to use, my few dumb friend are tryin to use on someone to get in her bed if it is illegal i wanna know so i can somehow stop them of doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by joe45

do u think that being chinese cbc guy and lets say ur chinese or asian too or what not-if u get low marks C+ B- avg , that it would be a repellent to one wanting to be friends with me. all i am sayin is are my marks -is it really whats stopping me from gaining freinds. i think in a way since the chinese are so gung ho about school and marks and gettin into a university.
    Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Where, How, How often do you masturbate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i know Junsui , i know ... i was told by a nurse that if the girl is a virgin and she has sex , the 1st time , if the guy doesnt ejaculate , there will be less chances of her getting pregnant , of course there is always a slight chance because of pre-cum ... but its actually smaller the 1st time ...
    No offense intended, boys! You know I love all of you!!
    Last edited by shh!; 29-11-05 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Such nonsense coming from oh-so-smart single guys.

haha

Here are some posts from your fellow manly posters. You be the judge:

No offense intended, boys! You know I love all of you!!
    Now now Shh! Don't let me dig up those old posts by RoxyFoxy
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

lol shh! Thanks for that. I couldn't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    ...I didn't read your articles, because I don't really think it matters. We all know that women rule. :-)...
    Another way to say, "Don't bother me with any facts."

Selective inattention can be a wonderful thing.
    Speak less. Say more.

the big question ... WHY exactly ARE girls soo confusing ?!?! ...
    there are millions of factors here .

-Maybe because they cannot funtion well because they get bombarded by millions of "messages" from all the sides , not to be fat , to be "independent " ...

-Maybe because they always get called "princess" or other mushy names like that , until they grow up and face the hard reality , that your just as pretty or ugly as the other 3 billion women on this planet , and as a matter of fact are FAR from being a "princess" , thus having developped an image of ones self and then having the world burst your bubble in a snap ... how 's daddy's little girl now heh?

-Because they also believe in "prince charming" and then go berzerk when they realize that , as a matter of fact , that the dumbass prince doesnt exist . well , at least you always have the artist formerly know as Prince ... tough luck ... NEXT !

i could keep going and going ..

thun thun thun ... DURACELL ... (opps advertissement)

I thought we answered this question. We are not confusing. Men are easily confused because they lack grey matter in their brains.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    Misombra says:

"actually neo, females have MORE gray matter than males, and it's responsible for thought-linking capacity.

[url]http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-2832.html[/url]

but thanks for yet another insight into your idiocy."

It seems the real idiot spouted her mouth without reading carefully. Women's brains contain relatively more gray matter due to their smaller size. However, men's brains have more gray matter overall than their female counterpart. Have a nice day!

[URL=http://today.uci.edu/news/release_detail.asp?key=1261]University of California, Irvine[/URL]

[URL=http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/news/News_Releases/may99/gur.shtml]University of Pennsylvania Medical Center[/URL]

i would just like you to be aware that those articles said two totally different things.

"The study shows women having more white matter and men more gray matter related to intellectual skill, revealing that no single neuroanatomical structure determines general intelligence and that different types of brain designs are capable of producing equivalent intellectual performance."-from the first article...

"Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center now report new findings that may help explain the conundrum: Women have a higher proportion of gray matter to cranial volume than men. Conversely, men have higher proportions of white matter and cerebrospinal fluid to cranial volume than women."-from the second article.

i don't think girls are confusing. i think guys are just confused.
    Last edited by misombra; 29-11-05 at 01:27 PM.

Actually, the one says "gray matter related to intellectual skill" whereas the other says simply "gray matter," suggesting each is referring to two different classes of gray matter. Upon reading your excerpts, though, despite my discomfort over the frequency of her male-bashing comments, I have to agree with Shh!. They don't matter.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 29-11-05 at 06:25 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast