+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guys-what do u think if a guy asked ur gf out

guys-what do u think if a guy asked ur gf out

lets say a girl u like has a bf but she never tells u, then after a while u assume shes single- u ask her out-she tells her bf about how joe the guy in my psch class asked me out-what would u as the bf do-get mad, get jealous, what would u do. what do guys think and feel about their gf or the girl they are dating being hit on-this is not in the accompany of the bf or date of course-when the girl is alone or with her gfs.
    also whne this happened what did u as the guy do. how can u even tell if she has a bf or not-just go right and ask i guess. i just don;t want to chit chat with a gal too long if i now shes taken-waste of time

are there any girl out there who date other guys even if they have a bf- i heard about it before. what do u guys think about these kind of girls.

there's no way around it joe, you have to ask. don't worry, with time it gets easier.

this is probably the hardest thing to find out and ask for me when it comes to women because I feel that they may think I am trying to hit on them at that moment. Eventually I find out somehow, like recently I have been talking to a girl and when I first met her she already told she she had a boyfriend, but she said in a way that related to the conversation we were having.

I'm not sure how to go about asking girls if they have a b/f or not. I hate it because if you really like the girl and you seem to connect with her, it gets harder to find out because if you do, then it might really hurt you.

Knock him out haha na joking, i have to do this and find out otherwise ull have no chance

heyy

itz all abut trust man

This is how I ask someone about their significant other: "Do you have a boyfriend?".

Keep it simple stupid, and don't worry about what is going through her mind. You won't know that anyways.

Yes, I agree with those above. You have to just ask. That's better than seeing her later and hitting on her, not realizing that they guy she's chatting with is actually her boyfriend. Trust me, that's embarrasing for all parties involved.
    From one who knows everything about nothing plus much much more!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I couldn't even understand what he was saying after the first sentence.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I couldn't even understand what he was saying after the first sentence.
    well atleast now i dont feel alone

Upon first tallking to her and learning her name, ask her what her boyfriend calls her.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    there's no way around it joe, you have to ask. don't worry, with time it gets easier.
    I agree with this post

You have to ask and if she tells you she's taken then back off... It's very easy to find out, by asking questions, e.g. "So, does your bf like your new hair cut?" If she tells you she's available and you find out later on that she in fact does have a bf then it's not your fault that she lied to you (I.e. if you are ever confronted by bf you can explain yourself without any guilt).
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Tone Guest
    Make a joke and say, "So - I don't have to worry about your jealous boyfriend pickin a fight with me for talkin to his girl, do I?" and give her a big smile.

Just ask her straight up. Its a very simple question.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Make a joke and say, "So - I don't have to worry about your jealous boyfriend pickin a fight with me for talkin to his girl, do I?" and give her a big smile.
    That's good.. and it works =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I think the only problem with that is it might sound too fake because that's probably not the way he talks. It's gotta be genuine, maybe he can take your example and make something up himself that relates to how he talks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast