+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Clitoris/Vagina too Ticklish?

Clitoris/Vagina too Ticklish?

Hey all...My girlfriend and I have been dating for 6 months or so and I have tried everything within my power to give her an orgasm and it will not work. Everytime I give her head, she claims that it is too ticklish to the point where she can no longer handle it and forces me to stop. Why is this? She claims it feels better when I stimulate her over her panties as opposed to going down on her. This is a first for me and I am unsure as to what to do. She also told me that she has never, in her life with me or any other partner, achieved an orgasm and feels something may be wrong with her. She is 18 so she is young enough to the point where maybe her body is not yet fully developed and experimentation may be the only key to this puzzle - I do not know. I am older than her and have had more sexual experience thanher and I have never run into a situation like this. Any advice or suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

Q. has she ever been able to make herself orgasm, coz if she's never been able to it herself, there's very little chance you or anybody else will.

in fact scrap the last part, because it will never happen, unless she knows what she's expecting, what happens when she does it herslef and how to let you know what to that makes her remember what it was like when she did it herself.
    Better by far you should forget and smile
    Than that you should remember and be sad.

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

Tone Guest
    Good point, ike.

*waits for answer*

Hey YS that is indeed odd. Perhaps you are not doing it properly for her. Every woman has different likes and dislikes, and maybe you are not doing something to make her cum. For example, I like my bf to shave his face just prior to eating me. I find the stubble too scratchy on my sensitive parts. This can actually irritate and burn the clit and surrounding areas, so if this is the case, for sure she'll never cum! As well you may be licking her either too fast, or too slow, not enough pressure or too much. She should be guiding you as to what feels good and what doesnt. Communication is the key here.
    Last edited by updraft; 05-12-05 at 11:23 AM.

tone, we may only be mere men, so this's gonna sound like crap but imagine if before you'd ever done it yourself, but you had a girl doing it for you.

nonsense, absolute nonsense, ignore me for a whole ten minutes, i'm gonna stand in the corner and point at myself.
    Better by far you should forget and smile
    Than that you should remember and be sad.

A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

Sometimes when you rub the clit directly it can be painful.

ticklish ??? wtf ??? she likes it with her panties ?!?!

all the girls i have known all said that rubbing with panties hurts ...

maybe you need to stimulate your girl with a damn sand paper .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let her figure out how to masturbate until she reaches before you try to do it for her. Other than that, my guess is that you are trying to move in on the clitoris too quickly. She needs to be "warmed up" because they are very sensitive.

When you say you are older, how much older do you mean?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    When you say you are older, how much older do you mean?
    *creepy guy voice*

"Fourty two"

LoL...

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Sometimes when you rub the clit directly it can be painful.
    Truf right derr.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Tone Guest
    How would you know - YOU GOT ONE??

HA HA HA HA AHAHHAHAHHAHA