+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ticklish

ticklish

ok so my partner is REALLY ticklish its both of our first relationship his first to do anything. i was wondering if that wore off or if just some people are more ticklish than others. should i avoid spots that make him laugh or is there a way that i dont know about to ease my way into touching him that doesnt cause him to start cracking up lol... it's kinda cute but it makes it harder sometimes to like be sensual and all that that implies

Tickling is ok but make sure you dont over do it and it has alot to do with your mood imo.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

that makes sense it's kinda like sometimes he is really ticklish others he isnt so i guess then a change in mood would probably fix said problem

i can probably do that
    c'est la vie

/jo

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most people have ticklish armpiits. Stay away from his armpits

i have that problem lol. it would totally ruin the seting sometimes, but it was kinda funny in a wierd way.

haha michael knows what im talking about its not the arm pits that im touching that would be weird
    c'est la vie

/jo

My boyfriend is super ticklish, and he *hates* being tickled. it took me a while to really realise this... A good way to not have touching be too ticklish is to have his hand on top of yours as you touch him.

Quote Originally Posted by thejojo777 View Post
    haha michael knows what im talking about its not the arm pits that im touching that would be weird
    for it came when she put her hand near or around my inner thigh. she thought i was being turned on, but it honestly felt more like tickling to me.

tiay your my savior thats genious

and yeah inner thigh is where he's tickleish... it turns me on... lol it makes him crack up
    c'est la vie

/jo