+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possable to feel like this after only a couple weeks?

Is it possable to feel like this after only a couple weeks?

Ok, here is my situation before I get into the question...

I started talking to this girl online in MSN using web cams (both of us)... I kinda knew her before because she is from my home town, but havent seen or talked to her for years... We talked for about a week... and talked alot. A few nights from like 6:00 pm right to about 5:00 am... after about 3 days she told me she had a crush on me, and i was starting to crush on here as well... on the fifth day, a friday, we really wanted to see each other in person, and i was going back to my home town that weekend to jam with my band too... so we agreed to meet on that same night. Well... The weekend was unexpectably great! The first night we hung out and stuff, and got real close on a few occasions... and the second night was even better. we were sitting alone in my vehicle, cuddleing, just wanting to be together... I eventually had to leave, which was very hard to do because i wanted to be with her... The following week we were apart, we kept chatting with each other. But i found that i really missed her and wanted to be with her. She also felt the same way...

So... my question is... Is it possable for us to truely feel like this after only a couple weeks? I know i can feel something most definately, but it just seems a little fast. But she is just so great!

"Is it possable for us to truely feel like this after only a couple weeks?"

Well yes it is! It's happening to you ain't it? So just go with the flow and see what happens. Take it at whatever pace you're comfortable at.

Yeah, its called infatuation. Obviously if you found someone you dig and are attracted to you'd want to be around them.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I say don't think about it too much. Don't think it's rushed. Just take everything as it comes and embrace it. You're in for a lot of good times!

Hit it and don't quit it.

Quote Originally Posted by pariank
    "Is it possable for us to truely feel like this after only a couple weeks?"

Well yes it is! It's happening to you ain't it? So just go with the flow and see what happens. Take it at whatever pace you're comfortable at.
    i agree.
    ______