+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Narnia

Narnia

I know we kinda mentioned it in some other threads, but I thought it deserved it's own.

Saw it last night at the midnight opening. It was great! I haven't read the books since I was a kid, but thought it was cool how I would see a scene and say to myself, "I remember this stuff from the book!" Thought it was pretty incredible how they could fit the book into a relatively short movie-not much more than 2 hours.

Anyone else see it yet?
    From one who knows everything about nothing plus much much more!

I havent seen it yet. I'd go this weekend but I dont want to fight the crouds nor the little kiddos. I never read the book but I enjoyed the Cartoon yrs ago on Nickelodeon
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

There was a cartoon? I haven't seen it yet either, but I want to.

Tone Guest
    Goin tonight.

I told Junsui earlier today but all I remember from reading the book is: Snow. Ice Princess. Goat man.

So I'm excited to see if I'll remember any of it, and just hope it's a good movie. Aren't there more books too? Will there be more movies?

This is the one I liked as a kid

[url]http://www.goccc.com/liwiwaandvd1.html[/url]
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

There are somewhere around 7 books in the series, I believe. I think I've heard that they are going to make most or all of them into movies. Think Lord of the Rings.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I'd go this weekend but I dont want to fight the crouds nor the little kiddos.
    Ya, we were in the theatre with all the die-hard nerds. lol. You know, the ones that clap and cheer at the start of the previews, the start of the movie, every cool thing that happens, and the very end. People like that pester me.

Tone Guest
    OH GOD... I hate when people clap and cheer and ... ugh... that is one of the worse parts about goin to these movies early - like Lord of the Rings.. Star Wars... and now I can only imagine this one... is the DORKS

i have been wanting to see this movie for a while now. so it's not so bad that i'm still going to wait till it goes to the dollar theater.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it came out today in hawaii.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I remember when I went to see Gladiator and there was this dude in the front who stood up and clapped and cheered when Maximus killed the Caesar. We didn't mind, we thought he was funny. Those kind of crowds and people are the reason I waited three weeks to see the latest Harry Potter too. I'll probly wait a week or two to see this one as well but it looks fun.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Tone Guest
    Okay sorry to hurt anyones feelings who liked this but I thought it was pretty corny/disappointing. And I didn't think it was gonna be that good to start with.

And the whole "Fawn" / Lucy scenes just kept screamin out CHILD MOLESTOR.. me and my friends were crackin up.

Anyways, very corny/dumb... this movie probably would have been 50 times as cool if anyone but DISNEY made it.

oh good tone doesn't like it, that must mean it's really good.

lol jk.

Tone Guest
    It's okay... I can take the abuse.. but only if it's from you.. cause then... I actually like it a little...

that's right. now rub my feet some more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast