+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Missing

Missing

Everyone goes through ups and downs in their lives. I have my rollercoaster just as everyone else has theirs. But at my peaks I still feel as if I am missing something, and in my troughs, those holes in my life are exploited.

Many times, I think that missing thing is you. Not anyone else. Someone else could try and fill in the hole, but I don’t think it would fit right. And I think that deep down inside, something would still be missing, that something that could only be satiated by you. No, let me correct myself. Something would still be missing… that something that IS you. Not only is there no substitute, there is nothing that could even come close to being called one.

In those times in which I feel that there is so much that is wrong with my life, I feel that I could be truly happy if I could only share my life with you. Conversely I feel that it will be hard to be truly happy without you. Could that happen? I don’t want to think about that thought too much… even as I fear that it is happening already. In those times in which I feel that so many things are going right, I wish you could be here so they would be much better. There are moments in which I express such great happiness… and I just wonder how much better they would be if you were here by my side.

Some would think that this is what real love is. Some would think that it’s desperation or stupidity. Regardless, it tears at my soul. But I try to keep hope… hope that the time will come when my dreams will come true.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Tone Guest
    Oh Prod... you had me at hello...

No seriously - good stuff. I can relate to a lot of those feelings - kinda miss feelin like that actually, as now the "you" is TBA (To be announced) ;p

indigosoul Guest
    Is this for a specific person?? Holy moley, if so.

Anyway, unless you are more in love with your own misery, Prod, tell her already. If its fantasy, then your uncertainty will be over. If its real, you won't be denied, no matter the obstacles.

When love beckons to you, follow him,
    Though his ways are hard and steep.
    And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
    Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.