+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GRRRR I am fuming...

GRRRR I am fuming...

Do you guy's think that seniority play a role when it comes to luch hours of what time one group should go???? (sorry its a little long)

I am so piss off...because just because of one girl here the brown noser well I pretty much that we will have to rotate our lunch every week... and I don't think that I should.. I think that that girl (which was here only 7 years and I have been here for 14) should go at 11:30...

I am sick and tire that she always get what she want.. and the reason for that is that a few years ago she been told that she had MS.. ok I know that its very destroying desease because 2 of my friend has it and one of my friends kids too... but her for sure I know that its on remission.. and its piss me off because she play on it...

She call in sick every week (on Monday and Friday) get that...grrrrrr
    my boss is stupid or what.. she doesn't know that...

I have Lupus which affect all my sinus lining... and when I call in sick too much I get call in to the office and ***** at..

But her nope... never...I CAN'T STAND HER... AND TOMORROW we having a meeting related this I want to say something but not too sure what!!! What can I say so that I don't seem to pick on her because of her disease...????

I am frustrated...

Seniority effects how we go to lunch at my part time job at the hardware store (One Week to Go beore I'm out there) Everyone cant go at once
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Ask youself, what would Eric Cantona do?

I would voice your opinion in a professional manner. Just be nice about it. You never know what can happen. Does she know how you feel?

What would Brian Boitano do?

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    What would Brian Boitano do?
    LOL i love that song!

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Ask youself, what would Eric Cantona do?

I would voice your opinion in a professional manner. Just be nice about it. You never know what can happen. Does she know how you feel?
    Yes I think that she know how I feel, she said one day that she doesn't gave a shit.. she does what she wants to do and **** the rest..

She can do pretty much what she wants here and it really piss me off...

Like today she was suppose to go for her lunch at 11:30 she did not go she sneak out at 12:30 that was my lunch too.. and because I was sitting here at my computor to do personel stuff... the other receptionist left and I was screw the phone rang so I had to answer!