+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fires in San Diego...

Fires in San Diego...

Hi Everyone! If you are relgious at all, the city of San Diego, Ca could use some prayers. The city has 5 very large brush fires that are sweeping their way through San Deigo. Over 140,000 acres have been burned and over 200 houses have been destroyed. i understand that people on this website come from all over the world and probaly have seen much worse then this. I would appreciate just some plesent thoughts for all of the famlies with out homes tonight! Thank you ...
    Jane
    San Diego, CA
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

If anyone cares, the fires are still raging. However, the fire has died down near my house thank god. There are still many more people without homes tonight...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I'm with you baby.

Just remember.

LINEBACKER 2

Thank you.
    I am in total disbelief. It's very hard to explan the emotional rollaorcoaster that some of hte families are having right now. I feel so bad for them.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Hey so what's the situation with the fires right now? Are they contained?

LINEBACKER 2

most... there is still the Paradise fire. It is only 50% contained. the big brush fire is now 70% contained.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

I'm really sorry about those fires and everything, but hey now you guys have the same icons - sorta confusing. Or is it yet another way to show your affection towards each other. Cute.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I know... he stole my identy, Im feeling a little victumized...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Aww, but that's so sweet! I remember my boyfriend and I wore same bowling shoes (well, mine were twice smaller!) and we thought that was kinda cute.
    I have it all. Including kino.