+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi from San Diego

Hi from San Diego

Hi everyone,

My name is Jesse-Anne. I'm happy to be here. I would love to share, chat and vent with all of you. I have so much on my mind about relationships and expectations. I can't say I've a lot of experience on internet boards (I actually joined an REM-Board by mistake thinking I could write about partnership and relationships there).

I'm a 34year old mother of two sons. I currently work in a small tech-retail company as an accountant.

My husband Hank and I are currently going through a phase of trial-separation. Our lives have taken separate turns in the last few years, when I was concentrating on our sons and my carreer.

I hope and believe we can work it out. He is a good man and very strong headed. I feel that I have been unfair to him and have been giving him a hard time.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and sharing my feelings, thoughts and worries. It's good to talk thinks through.

Be seeing you.

Jesse-Anne
    In pursuit of happiness... you only live once!

How old is Hank, JA?
    Spammer Spanker

Welcome

Welcome! Sounds like someone in your stage of life will be able to give us more advice than we could give you. But we'll try!
    "Only losers quote themselves."
    [url]www.jarrodhalsey.com[/url]

I need to hit some MILFS.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what kinda problems were you having?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

My Hank is 36 years old. Sounds like a cliche age-difference. I believe that we were destined for one another.

I remember when he gave me the engagement ring. I guess like with all presents, the real value of an engagement ring is far more than the money spent buying it. It is a message. It says I love you, it says, I have chosen you to be in my life, I want to be with you. These are the overt messages.

When my Hank gave me our ring and popped the question (he was soooo sweet), he chose a simple double-band with a diamond bezel. He chose it because he knows my character. He is deeply connected with me and knows I will wear this ring with pride not only because it is his present, but because it suits me.

That is the second message an engagement ring carries. "Does it suit me?"

My two-cents worth.

Jesse-Anne
    In pursuit of happiness... you only live once!